SNAIL Sep 6, 2015 Labor Day Weekend Endurance Race - Last update Sep 4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rednose58
  • 381 comments
  • 22,315 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steamer, are you going to nap, have a bucket of coffee and a banana tonight? LOL
I'll like to practice tonight - lol let me know if are opening a room please.
I'll open a room with room specs at 9pm ET. If no one shows up I'll close it by 9:15
 
Steamer, are you going to nap, have a bucket of coffee and a banana tonight? LOL
I'll like to practice tonight - lol let me know if are opening a room please.
Hi @Dyanamo1992 , I'm in for tomorow, will send yo a Ping, today is Grim's Race Car Serie in which I'll give it a try for the 1st time
:cheers:
 
I'll open a room with room specs at 9pm ET. If no one shows up I'll close it by 9:15
Wont be there, I have a karate class late nights Monday and Wednesday so sadly I wont show up :boggled:
 
Wont be there, I have a karate class late nights Monday and Wednesday so sadly I wont show up :boggled:

That's too bad, but thanks for letting us know
 
Just stay on track.
 
Spots are available until an undetermined time on Sunday.
 
We are doing 3 rooms so everyone that signed up so far will race. We have room for a few more!

We will do some final "load balancing" before announcing the drivers for each room.
 
The drivers are now divided into three rooms. Hosts are on the top of the list. I don't know who your friends are. I did it semi randomly. A good mix of divisions in each room to have pockets of competitiveness for each driver in any of the rooms.

Post #2 have been updated.

We have place for 6-10 more drivers overall. Currently there are 12 per room.
 
The drivers are now divided into three rooms. Hosts are on the top of the list. I don't know who your friends are. I did it semi randomly. A good mix of divisions in each room to have pockets of competitiveness for each driver in any of the rooms.

Post #2 have been updated.

We have place for 6-10 more drivers overall. Currently there are 12 per room.
What is the cut off for new drivers to enter the race Sunday?

Also I will open a room tonight at the usual practice time.(9pm et room open 9:30 et race start)

The room will be full length and specs If interested please like this post so I have a rough estimate of how many may show up.
 
The rooms are shaping up nicely. This is only preliminary assignments. Things will change as new drivers sign up or ones on this list have to bail out for unforeseen reasons.

View attachment 441432

Regulations (Standard SNAIL Settings, except for the following):
View attachment 426380​

ahhh, awesome, another great D6 SNAILer joining the party 👍, you made my day @Raw10_2u ;), hoping you'll be in the same group I'm in too :cheers:

@STEAMER62 ,looks like room 3 for us JC!
 
What is the cut off for new drivers to enter the race Sunday?

Also I will open a room tonight at the usual practice time.(9pm et room open 9:30 et race start)

The room will be full length and specs If interested please like this post so I have a rough estimate of how many may show up.

If they come and do not prevent a "signed Up" driver from entering they are welcome. The communications coordinators can help him to the right room id neccesary
 
If they come and do not prevent a "signed Up" driver from entering they are welcome. The communications coordinators can help him to the right room id neccesary
It's for practice tonight red lol he who comes may drive
 
Die_Birdy_Die said
What is the cut off for new drivers to enter the race Sunday?

@Die_Birdy_Die we will allow drivers up to 9:35 - 9:40 but capping at 42 drivers (14 in each room). We will balance the room then i will post an all clear once we are ready to rock n roll on Sunday
 
I have a room open for a full 90 minute practice, it's in the snail club lobby. Come one come all!
 
The SNAILS tagged below have all signed up. Please let us know if you can't make it on Sunday night so that we can remove you from the list. We know and understand that sometime things come up at short notice. No worries and no hard feelings. We just want to make sure everybody has a good time by filling the rooms as much as possible.

@Kgffy
@USERID_77a23
@MajorBlixem
@Ricky Wilson
@DesertPenguin09
@IceManFan_7
@Dyanamo1992
@JamCar0ne
@Mike Lobban
@Nicktune
@nmcp1
@SlvrOnyx
@GTP_Nobby
@Die_Birdy_Die
@TomMang_68
@ConnorWolf
@Drewspeed
@jnmjeeper
@kickenit4evr
@Murilo
@ONESPACE
@racingchamp30
@WIDEeyedDRIVR
@W Patrick
@Adramike
@gtr3123
@Jaguara
@Gavin Edde
@MikeGrove
@Nail-27
@pakicote
@Ricky_Blayz
@STEAMER62
@turnupdaheat
@Xradkins
@Lessen
 
I will definitely be there. Even if I don't stand a chance at winning, it's still a fun event.
 
I have a room open for a full 90 minute practice, it's in the snail club lobby. Come one come all!

Public room already up 1472 6681 3286 8590 4295
 
Public room already up 1472 6681 3286 8590 4295
Mine was a full race room yours is just 7 laps per race. But no one showed so I've closed it anyways.
 
Unfortunately I'm out....new social plans unveiled....Yes dear
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back