SNAIL Sep 6, 2015 Labor Day Weekend Endurance Race - Last update Sep 4

• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 381 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MajorBlixem Sign me up! I see I'm a little late to the party, so I'll be a reserve for now.

It is always possible that someone has to bail out for unforeseen reasons. We will do more advertising this week and if we stay above 33 players who commit with high probability, we will recommend three rooms with 11+ racers each.

The Post 2 Banner has been updated. Looks like we are moving into 3 room territory. The promotion/relegation this week obviously changed things a bit for the horsepower settings - see below and the banner

Sing-ups as of Aug 31 at 10am MDT.png

Last edited:
Will there be time change since we're using the updated Suzuka 2014? It will naturally go in real time but do we want an early dawn or near-sunset?

Also, are we keeping mics on so we can communicate where we are on track when side by side for safety?

Last edited:
Will there be time change since we're using the updated Suzuka 2014? It will naturally go in real time but do we want an early dawn or near-sunset?

Also, are we keeping mics on so we can communicate where we are on track when side by side for safety?

Plan is to use SNAIL settings.

I don't have an issue if the mics are on if we keep chatter to a minimum - just keep the heavy breathing down and be aware of background sounds that may come through the mic. If you can mute/unmute your mic easily it will be better to keep it muted untill you need to talk.

@Rednose58 ,@MajorBlixem I'm assuming the rooms may get bounced around some on race day but could we shoot for 14 per room rather then full rooms it will me less taxing on all connections involved
We have 34 signed up currently. If we stay above that we can make it 3 rooms with 12/11/11. As we get more we can divvie them up. If people pull out and we are less than 32, I would recommend to keep it at two rooms. The last time we did this it worked out well.

We are down to 32 drivers. I had to withdraw my own name from the race and we had one more cancellation. I had to re-arrange my plans. My son got his plane ticket to leave for basic training and it's earlier than they told us previously.

We are down to 32 drivers. I had to withdraw my own name from the race and we had one more cancellation. I had to re-arrange my plans. My son got his plane ticket to leave for basic training and it's earlier than they told us previously.
ahh, a shame but family stuff is always priority #1, cheers JC

Stupid question of the day:

Are we going by divisions when signed up or current divisions?

Edit:Never mind found the answer

Change of plans...again. I'm back on the list for Sunday.... however now I may have missed the boat because I'm on the reserve list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back