Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
Great lobby today guys even though i had to leave early it was still fun. Till next time!

Du, as much as I didn't want to leave the team I'm going to have to. Even though GT6 is coming out very soon and the team will be a little more active again, I feel as though the same thing will happen again. We've already lost most of the active members and I would like to have a management role on another team, most probably back on MLD. I want to try to make a difference to them and help solidify the team as a whole. Even though this is just a game I treat most of the guys on here as there were my real life friends because to me they are. So even though I'm not going to be on Burst anymore I will always think of you guys as my friends and just like clans we can still play together without thinking too much about which team we belong to. The inter-team relationships are important in this community but I'm only doing this to help MLD in terms of creating a larger fan base and helping the team mature as a whole. Thanks everyone on Burst who I've drifted with especially Maniiacks and LayNLow because I spent more time drifting with you guys. I'm getting my wheel back next week so I'll be on before the GT6 launch for the final day of GT5 (for most) we should throw a huge GTP lobby.

Du, as much as I didn't want to leave the team I'm going to have to. Even though GT6 is coming out very soon and the team will be a little more active again, I feel as though the same thing will happen again. We've already lost most of the active members and I would like to have a management role on another team, most probably back on MLD. I want to try to make a difference to them and help solidify the team as a whole. Even though this is just a game I treat most of the guys on here as there were my real life friends because to me they are. So even though I'm not going to be on Burst anymore I will always think of you guys as my friends and just like clans we can still play together without thinking too much about which team we belong to. The inter-team relationships are important in this community but I'm only doing this to help MLD in terms of creating a larger fan base and helping the team mature as a whole. Thanks everyone on Burst who I've drifted with especially Maniiacks and LayNLow because I spent more time drifting with you guys. I'm getting my wheel back next week so I'll be on before the GT6 launch for the final day of GT5 (for most) we should throw a huge GTP lobby.

No problem DM. Most of us were waiting on Gran Turismo 6. I´m sure most of the members will be active once it´s released. I wish you good luck on MLD, we will surely keep in touch 👍.

Guys I will release a new thread on the GT6 Sub forums, please read before you post there.

Good bye GT5!

I have already talked to Du and I too will unfortunately be leaving Team Burst. Thanks for the great times and no hard feelings. Respect to the OG's: B, Lerk, & Du.

Latest Posts

Back