The GT6 Epic Whining and Crying Thread

• Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 6,682 comments
It goes to show you how broken and pathetic this game/series has become.

They whinging thread: nearly 5000 posts
The praising thread: what? 450?

The difference is that when people are annoyed about the game they either make a thread with a silly title that gets locked instantly, or they come here and vent, whereas people who are happy with the game either get on with playing it or discuss the game in the infinite sea of other threads. People only post in the praising thread to counter this thread.

It's like a company, the complaints inbox is always bigger than the praise inbox because people who are happy don't go on about it nearly as much as people who are annoyed do.

That is so true. But in saying that, it does not mean that this series is fast heading down the crapper.

Dont get me wrong, I love GT. I have loved GT since the original days, I just hate that PD is literally killing what was once the king of driving games/sims
That's how i feel about it. Let's see if they at least correct those awful sound samples for the Senna content. It would be the first step in the right direction in a looong time.

Kind of ironic..people telling someone whining about
That is so true. But in saying that, it does not mean that this series is fast heading down the crapper.

Dont get me wrong, I love GT. I have loved GT since the original days, I just hate that PD is literally killing what was once the king of driving games/sims
Hence the size of the whining and crying thread:lol: The longer the issues with sound, AI, game design, career modes etc. etc. etc. etc. the deeper the hole gets. PS4 must be a watershed or the GT7 Epic Whining and Crying Thread will make this look mild by comparison.

I wish they'd give up on the damn karts. They're the only thing keeping me from completing a-spec, and kept me from the rest of the red bull championship for the longest time.

🤬 this, stupid 🤬 thing 🤬 taking 4 🤬 hours to 🤬 update! :mad: :banghead: :ouch:
WHY!!!!!!!!!! They need to stop putting in HD videos for every freakin VGT car! I know thats whats making these dang things such big updates and take so long! AND its 2AM where i live, How many other people are up using there Internet???
1476 MB - 4 hours - 71% 🤬!!!!!!

WHY!!!!!!!!!! They need to stop putting in HD videos for every freakin VGT car! I know thats whats making these dang things such big updates and take so long! AND its 2AM where i live, How many other people are up using there Internet???
I had to do it...twice. :grumpy: Still waiting...

well i just switched on ps3 for a quick go of GT6 (didnt know it was update day) came up with 1.08 update, fair enough. it downloaded ok, then failed on install, bit annoying but i've got quick internet so no big deal. instead of this i just cancel, game loads up and says welcome to GT6 anniversary and then the prompt for me to create a new driver.

oo ek i think, this is really fubar, so i quit the game and restart it now it says update 1.2GB 1of7, which to me screams like the whole game is shafted and its redownloading 1.01 onwards ?

uugg

It goes to show you how broken and pathetic this game/series has become.

They whinging thread: nearly 5000 posts
The praising thread: what? 450?

I guess that people who can deal with GT , don't feel obsessive need to "praise It" (least I don't) ,as much as those "sad and unhappy" ones feel the need to express/share their eternall sadness and dissapointment on a daily basis over and over again ...

How during a Time Trial you go off the track in certain areas and you are fine, but if you go off in those areas your lap is invalidated and you have to write down the time yourself. :banghead:

Yeah man that was a giant terd pile. I was watching TV with my wife and right before we went to bed I figured I would just download it quick and check it out...yeah right...good luck with that. So I just left my PS3 on all night and let it finish up.

I'm also a little bummed I have to spend credits on the Senna cars...what's that all about? No challenge? Or did I miss something?

EDIT: I missed something...

Last edited:
I wish they'd give up on the damn karts. They're the only thing keeping me from completing a-spec, and kept me from the rest of the red bull championship for the longest time.

In fairness, the only decent races I've had with the AI have been in karts. They're quite good at karting. Not so good at full size racing for some reason.

In fairness, the only decent races I've had with the AI have been in karts. They're quite good at karting. Not so good at full size racing for some reason.

Yeah the karting is actually challenging. They don't seem to rubberband as much or something.

I still don't understand how you have certain features in gt5, then you get gt6 to not have those features? Any game series I've ever played has never done this. Where is the top speed test session & 1/4 & 1/2 testing? Where is disable collision? All these we're in gt5. It just amazes me how or why they did this...

Yeah man that was a giant terd pile. I was watching TV with my wife and right before we went to bed I figured I would just download it quick and check it out...yeah right...good luck with that. So I just left my PS3 on all night and let it finish up.

I'm also a little bummed I have to spend credits on the Senna cars...what's that all about? No challenge? Or did I miss something?

EDIT: I missed something...
Your post had much humor to it. Hope you didn't spend the credits before you realized you missed the events

Mine keeps giving he this stupid "an error occurred during install" message. Tried it like 7 times today. Deleted game data utility, all that jazz. No dice.

These 1,5 gb updates are totally awful with 12 gb ps3...:banghead: Have to buy new hdd. :grumpy:

You can get a second hand 80gb PS3 hard drive from ebay really cheap (£0.99 - £19.99), the get sold off separately after all the old fat PS3's die of YLOD.

👍

Back