The Project CARS Video Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 5,999 comments
That "Sound Makes Everything" trailer is so good. After re-watching it, I feel like pCARS is shaping up nicely. The TV chopper in the air during the GT race at Brands Hatch and you can hear the brakes squeaking on the RUF. I'm looking forward to hearing more and more about pCARS as the release window nears.

Worth saying that the interface is still heavily WIP (as you can see in some screens, like the options or the time trial screen, having totally different = old style screens). If you are not a WMD-member, here is your chance to post feedback and input for the UI... Somebody might post it @ WMD, if its worth posting. ;)

Is that the old Spa circuit? I had no idea it used to be a public road. I can see myself taking one of the classic F1 cars around there many times come release.

With each video I see I want this game more and more :bowdown:.

pcars_2013_12_20_19_30_38_25_by_watevaman-d6yp67u.gif

Wait until you see the sexy new smoke/gravel/mud effects, they are stunning (and no, you can't see them yet...).

I thought having all four wheels off the circuit would be ruled as cutting the corner, not one car was on the track..

I imagine it is really hard to code AI but indeed there is a ton of work to do.

VBR
Gran Turismo is so dead to me now. How many options! :drool:

Here's an interesting video;

I'd give headtracking a spin but I'm not sure I'd like it or be effective with it. I have a feeling the lack of stability and continuity in the picture would put me off my marks. Maybe someone with some personal experience could shed some light on it because it sure looks cool:lol:

VBR
Here's an interesting video;

You know, something like this along with pCARS (since it has Oculus Rift), will be very useful for GT Academy. They will be able to "feel" they're in the game to practice for races IRL. Not only that, they will also feel that intense feeling from pCARS that matches real life too? Perfection. :)

Back