The Project CARS Video Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 5,999 comments
Good video, nice to see that you can have pitstop failures too (he refers to a jammed wheel gun, I guess the engineer gives you that info?).

Yes, the pit engineer tells you when something goes wrong at the pit stop

When he pits there are no mechanics present other than the "lollipop man"; is that just a replay thing or is there no animated pit crew in-game yet?

They worked hard on them in the last weeks (just read up the build notes) but it looks like they won't be ingame at release. No replay bug.

[Q"HEF51, post: 10668318, member: 261570"]So did anyone else spot the Bently GT3?[/QUOTE]
I watched it a second time and still didn't spot it. At what point in the trailer did you see it?

2:16 right at the apex.
0ibLdt3.jpg

Nice spot. I'm getting more excited :D

New video of the series 'Real Cam Effect' with Project CARS, where I've added filters for enhancing the realism and lighting, also flashes and spots on the lens.

The video is recorded as if the driver take the camera on the upper side of helmet, is a lap at Laguna Seca with the Ariel Atom 500 V8.

New video of the series 'Real Cam Effect' with Project CARS, where I've added filters for enhancing the realism and lighting, also flashes and spots on the lens.

The video is recorded as if the driver take the camera on the upper side of helmet, is a lap at Laguna Seca with the Ariel Atom 500 V8.

Nice. Apart from the hands, everything about that looks real.

We need a BTCC style championship in the game!! A collection of old BTCC cars from the 90's and 00's and then we can rac like this!!! :D Love the old ToCa 1 music!!! :D

If I was SMS I would be thinking about releasing DLC that is specific to particular series or classic series to enable us to run dedicated championships relating to the new content. Mid/Late 90s BTCC would certainly be one. Late 80s sports car endurance would be another.

Make it happen please!

If I was SMS I would be thinking about releasing DLC that is specific to particular series or classic series to enable us to run dedicated championships relating to the new content. Mid/Late 90s BTCC would certainly be one. Late 80s sports car endurance would be another.

Make it happen please!
I would love to have full current DTM + classic DTM lineup.

Well some BTCC, recent WTCC and the Now closed Superstars V8 would be LOVELY and probably cheap(?) licenses that i would really welcome in!

We need modern touring cars, with such perfect track lineup... Maybe they have something ready to pop out soon :)

Speaking of touring cars, is BMW 320si planned as well? One of my favourites, together with Ladas.. (Sorry for off-topic by the way, just saw the post above)

Back