TheF1slate.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hun200kmh
  • 79 comments
  • 16,358 views
Well, let's all move on and have fun. here's what the F1 world has to say about all this. Keep reading down, you'll like it :lol:


http://www.thef1slate.com/

👍 Thank you for that. It's hilarious! I read some of the other one's, and Jenson Button's posts crack me up.
 
Last edited:
Well, let's all move on and have fun. here's what the F1 world has to say about all this. Keep reading down, you'll like it :lol:


http://www.thef1slate.com/

:lol::lol::lol:

I love it how this "cucumber" thing got so much attention, I saw it live on TV when he said that and it totally cracked me up! Didn't expect the international press to pick it up though. :lol:
 
Well, let's all move on and have fun. here's what the F1 world has to say about all this. Keep reading down, you'll like it :lol:


http://www.thef1slate.com/

Oh. Hell. Yeah.

Never even knew about that website until now but... it's utterly brilliant. The characters are great. Flavio, Bernie, Alonso and M.Schumacher are hilarious. And I like how Alonso's picture looks like the Guy Fawkes mask.
 
Last edited:
Well, let's all move on and have fun. here's what the F1 world has to say about all this. Keep reading down, you'll like it :lol:


http://www.thef1slate.com/

In my opinion the ones with Fernando and Lewis are the best. Love how Lewis is like a 5 year old.
 
In my opinion the ones with Fernando and Lewis are the best. Love how Lewis is like a 5 year old.

I love the Vettel sarcasm more, he's depicted as a whiny 5 year old and his comments are hilarious, here an excert:

Horner Christian Horner:
Adrian is of the opinion that give our strict adherence to resource restriction we are forced to focus on the lead car to make perfect Seb dominant again. Remember you are a valued team-member Mark, and we are indeed satisified with a respectable recovery drive by the sister car to a non- podium finish.

sbstnvtl Sebastian Vettel:
Mark is good at recoveries, recoveries from bad qualifying positions, recoveries from bad starts, recoveries from cycling accidents. Ha ha! Yes! Yabba-dabba-do!

I almost died laughing! :lol::lol::lol:
 
I love Di Resta's comments :lol:
 
Jenson replies to Alonso.

bestofbritish Jenson Button
Ooh, why don't you come and get Messi with me Fernando? We can knock some balls about, and if you go deep I'll definitely let you score

PMSL

Bottom post.

http://www.thef1slate.com/news/120312
 
Bernie
Bloody internet, it's just for spotty teenagers with nothing else to do but read about sex. They should be out digging roads or something, get them off their pampered arses.

Bernie
What's this rubbish about tyres? What kind of bloody sense of entitlement makes you overpaid ponces think you need 8 sets of tyres for one weekend? I've had the same tyres on my golf cart for 3 bloody years.

Bernie
A lick of paint sorts that out Fernando, paint the customer Ferrari blue or something. F1 drivers aren't the brightest, they wouldn't realise they're driving a Ferrari themselves, never mind Joe Blogs sitting on his arse watching the telly half asleep.

That's... uncannily like the real thing.
 
At first I thought they had got my dad to portray Bernie :P

Especially about his plans for selling F1 in America "just paint the track red white and blue or something"
 
So f1 drivers troll as well I like.
 
New release on the Chinese GP

Schumi the troll, Nico the polite, Seb in denial, and the end talk between DC and Brundle ... :lol:
 
Is it actually F1 drivers just acting, or (most likely) a ghost writer with very good judgement of the drivers?
 
I'm pretty sure it's a ghost writer, a very, very good ghost writer.
 
Yes, sure it is. I'd risk him being an Alonso fan but whatever, the guy is funny.

Latest entry cracked me up and all it took were the first two comments:


The news
Bernie Ecclestone has insisted the Bahrain GP will go ahead "200 percent," saying, "do you think that if we cancel Formula 1 that all the problems will just disappear?" When informed about recent protests where a 15-year-old went to intensive care after shots were fired, he responded: "What protests? Nobody has been shot. What are you talking about?" before swearing and storming off.
18 Apr - Source

Comments
fernando
Nicely done Bernie, sounds like something taken straight from the Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf book of diplomacy.

Bernie
I've no idea what the hell you're on about Alonso, we don't all bloody speak Spanish you know.

:lol:
 
Yes, sure it is. I'd risk him being an Alonso fan but whatever, the guy is funny.

Latest entry cracked me up and all it took were the first two comments:




:lol:

Alonso and Schumi fan.
 
Is it bad that i read the exchange between DC and Martin Brundle in their respective voices? :lol:
 
That sites been getting a ton of hits from my IP recently :dopey: It's hilarious!
 
Back