Toyota 86 GT Super Lap-Active OP

Only thing I saw is the last section after the back strait could be a tad smoother but that just a guess.
best you can do would be load the ghost of one of the top ten and follow it. watch thier replays a few times see what they are doing.

yea i did that, i noticed the majority amount of time i loose is right before the long straight the left hander when you come out the dark tunnel and get back into the long tunnel with light, i try to immitate the way they hammer trough there but it just doesnt seem to work.

yea i did that, i noticed the majority amount of time i loose is right before the long straight the left hander when you come out the dark tunnel and get back into the long tunnel with light, i try to immitate the way they hammer trough there but it just doesnt seem to work.

Pull the reply watch from 3rd person and look how the car is moving, than watch your replay and compare how your car is moving to theirs, and adjust your lsd and suspension to try emulate the movement, if you can get your car moving the same toy should be able to match the speed. It could also be transmission and power set up a well, to much or not enough torque is the biggest factor

Pull the reply watch from 3rd person and look how the car is moving, than watch your replay and compare how your car is moving to theirs, and adjust your lsd and suspension to try emulate the movement, if you can get your car moving the same toy should be able to match the speed. It could also be transmission and power set up a well, to much or not enough torque is the biggest factor

i actually have very limited knowledge of setting up stuff, i used banditkarters and eclpises tunes,
also mixed them together at one point
occasionally i set some numbers to adjust like 1 -5 but without actually knowing what im really doing lol.

i actually have very limited knowledge of setting up stuff, i used banditkarters and eclpises tunes,
also mixed them together at one point
occasionally i set some numbers to adjust like 1 -5 but without actually knowing what im really doing lol.

I feel you so much ;)

I improved to a 1:32.9XX using @eclipsee tune (thanks). Started with active steering on and ABS 10 and using Cargo's setup (thanks) and after getting my time down with eclipsee's tune I took off AS and ABS back to 1 to get to this time. I am using 1-5 for BB but will play with that later today some more.

Its just amazing how fast the fast guys are with the same setup.. 2.5 seconds faster still.. crazy.

Is there any way to see how many people participate in a specif TT? Number 300 of 100000 sounds better than number 300 of 1000 :-)

Just had a quick go after work with Ramon's tune and improved to a 1'31.3 for 26th.

Unfortunately my wife came home and curtailed my session, but I'll be having another go over the weekend and can see a 1'30.x in my future :D

Great tune Ramon 👍

I red lapped a 1:32.3xx lap, tapped the wall on the entrance to the tunnel. :(

EDIT

After a couple of tries, finally did a 1:32.373...or 10th fastest american lol

Though, now I know how to go faster...hoping to get a high 1:31 next. :)

Last edited:
I've been banging at this for a week using Ramon's tune (can't get the ratios the same for some reason) best is 1:32.290 129th which for me is amazing, I'm usually 5000s at most, thanks to the tune I've been kept captivated by this TT as for once I'm only just over 2 secs off the top time instead of my usual 8 secs, huge respect to Ramon, Bandit, Cargo, Doodle and you other guys who shared your tunes with us.

Struggled to a 1.38.7, then realised the flat floor saps the PP so was down about 20 or 30bhp. Without the flat floor got down to 1.36.658 and was getting hacked off as I couldn't get a tidy lap. Then discovered SRF off and felt better with that time. SRF on and 1.33.8 straight away. Now to shave ff a bit more

Got a 1.31.719 after an hour session but i think there's still a bit left to shave off in the 1st and 2nd sector. I just wish i could get the transmission right but it won't let me copy eclipsee's exact gear settings for some reason.

I just wish i could get the transmission right but it won't let me copy eclipsee's exact gear settings for some reason.

You have to set your power settings first and then your transmission numbers will work.

1:31.337 for 37th, really enjoyed this one, wish I had more than a few hours a week to play. Thanks to everyone who posted setups.

Last edited:
You have to set your power settings first and then your transmission numbers will work.

1:31.337 for 37th, really enjoyed this one, wish I had more than a few hours a week to play. Thanks to everyone who posted setups.
Yeah i understand it now. I went back on to try again with them gear settings and got in the 600s straight away lol. Congratulations on your improvement too :)

Finally gold it, I use a hybrid tune from Bandit, Ridox and myself some of the settings didn't match like the suspension spring rate from Ridox page so I played with the dampers to compensate, just an example, maybe cause I used my AE car I even ended with 240hp but no matter after almost 70miles on the clock I completed it.

Thanks everyone for the tunes and the explanation sheets I read on someones page can't remeber who it was, sorry.

It's a different atmophere here than in the Drag subforum where I came from there is more help here and everyone tries and share there tunes 👍👍 without the drama.

Finally gold it, I use a hybrid tune from Bandit, Ridox and myself some of the settings didn't match like the suspension spring rate from Ridox page so I played with the dampers to compensate, just an example, maybe cause I used my AE car I even ended with 240hp but no matter after almost 70miles on the clock I completed it.

Thanks everyone for the tunes and the explanation sheets I read on someones page can't remeber who it was, sorry.

It's a different atmophere here than in the Drag subforum where I came from there is more help here and everyone tries and share there tunes 👍👍 without the drama.

The spring rate from my replica tune was front 10kg/mm, rear 8kg/mm, I think these values should be available on the AE car, anyway, great that you finally got gold :D

had a chance to play to improve my time last night but my mind and body said "absolutely not!" the motivation had totally dried up so ill settle at 1:32.0xx which was better than what i expected of me anyway. thank you eclipsi for you tune.

i figured out how to string all sectors together - its all about probability. if you were to cast 4 dice and wish to get 6 on all of them, well, you just wont get it on first few times you just have to keep on throwing dice and eventually, after numerous tries you would get all dice showing 6. getting best sectors all together is like throwing dice and getting all 6 - might happen on first try, might not happen for few days... my point is, with enough number of tries it is impossible NOT to happen. it WILL happen, eventually.

i had several 1:31.8 possible laps only to be ruined on last fast chicane where i either rolled the car or hit the wall on left or spun the car. its like getting 6, 6, 6 and 1 on dice:banghead:

Taking a last minute run at this till it closes. So far down to 1'32.494. Taking some time to get my rhythm back with this one as I haven't run it in like 4 days or so. Anyhow, off I go....Hail Mary.

Taking a last minute run at this till it closes. So far down to 1'32.494. Taking some time to get my rhythm back with this one as I haven't run it in like 4 days or so. Anyhow, off I go....Hail Mary.

I also stopped some minutes ago with 1:32.468

4 positions above :P

BIG! JOB! with yours TUNE's my friend. 👍

Great! Event. :cheers:

:bowdown:
and all of you who share their tunings, allow us the chance to improve and try to outdo ourselves.
:bowdown:

Really Thanks!

EDIT:

WoW

1:32.168 you already climbed some more :lol:

Last edited:
Well, ended up with a 1'32.168. Really wish I would have paid more attention to this one as I ended up leaving almost .500 out on the track that I saw, just couldn't string it all together. Ah well, off to the next ones.

Great job to everyone who took part in this TT and the other one that just ended as well. Great to see some of you pushing past your limits and getting rewarded for it. Some really great times out there, especially to the DS3 users. Great fun competing with you all and look forward to the next adventure. 👍 Peace and stay fast everyone. :cheers:

Back