Toyota 86 GT Super Lap-Active OP

The anniversary edition 86gt is lighter and has a sports exhaust as standart. I tried both and didnt have any advantages with the ae version.

Spent an hour or so making a tune for this event, feels pretty nice and good enough for 1st place so far, let me know what you think! :)

I cannot repeat this tune, no matter what I do. Power/weight ratio never matches up, gear ratios are impossible to match, only thing I can set correctly is suspension geometry! Any more info on the car? Miles, recent oil change, aero parts, etc?

Stayed home with the flu today and I know it is very earlier but having my name in lights makes me feel better.....
image.jpg

So call me crazy but all I did with this one was all the aero parts and weight reduction... To make it as challenging as possible... And challenging it was :)

I cannot repeat this tune, no matter what I do. Power/weight ratio never matches up, gear ratios are impossible to match, only thing I can set correctly is suspension geometry! Any more info on the car? Miles, recent oil change, aero parts, etc?
These are the parts for banditkarter's tune (450pp)
Weight reduction stage 3
Carbon hood
Window weight reduction
Any rear spoiler - downforce 5
No oil change
Sports computer, semi racing exhaust, sports Cat, intake tuning. Power limiter 97.8
Triple plate clutch and Carbon prop

1.33.3xx with ds3 thanks to bandit tune, my goal is to do a 1.32.5xx or somewhere near it. I've done the lap with no aero parts tomorrow will try them.

is this remotely possible to gold with bone stock car at all?? i dont think i can shave 4.3 secs off no matter how good i get:odd:

I have also tried to match the gearing but it is not possible, Every thing else matches but not the gearing ??????

Sorry @WhoosierGirl , I had to bump you down to 8th because I got a 1:31.531. 4th place at the moment. Not a bad start, but need to figure out where to gain extra time. :)

I have also tried to match the gearing but it is not possible, Every thing else matches but not the gearing ??????
You have to set the final gear to 5.000 firstly, and then set the max speed all the way to the left before you change the ratios. I forgot to change the size of the wheels before I posted this though, so you might not be able to match it exactly.

would love to do these but they're not appearing on my system, although there is the news item about them in "news" mmm anyone else?

I've been wondering why the 'special case' 86's were excluded... My 86 "Racer" 13 has been such a champ, it's odd climbing back into a stock car to build it out. (I'm glad I didn't go out and get the paint and number base model though.. not quite ready to have three of the car in the stables yet.)

You have to set the final gear to 5.000 firstly, and then set the max speed all the way to the left before you change the ratios. I forgot to change the size of the wheels before I posted this though, so you might not be able to match it exactly.

Did you use 2 inch rims with those ratios

So that's what the small update was for, didn't even notice we had new seasonals! Anyways I went ahead and bought the car, slapped in bandits tune and gave it 5 laps. Ended up with 1.34.5xx; easily enough for gold.. and I'm not even very good at sliding cars intentionally. ;)

So another great tune from @BanditKarter22 , definitely recommended for this event!

E: Also had aero kit and bigger rims for looks, not sure if those matter at all though.

Last edited:
No. I ran it when it just opened up last night and I didn't have to do an update.

Oh, nevermind then. Just got a little update when I logged in today and wasn't sure what it was for, so I thought it added the seasonals.

Back