Toyota GR Supra Nurburgring Livery Gr.4 Now Available in GT Sport

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPorsche, Dec 16, 2019.

1. DesertPenguin

DesertPenguin

It was there, just hard to find lol. Thanks though

05XR8 likes this.
  2. Moby45

Moby45 Premium

Quit being butthurt my good person. The "lol" at the end of my comment suggests I was joking around. Get with the program.

3. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

No settings available for LSD on this car.
    Stock behaviors are ok but the BOP is too low .
    Low top speed , grip not so good as the 86 ... They need to increase power a few to be competitive.

chrisspeed281 and Xtremrider591 like this.
  4. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

This car is one of the best Group 4 cars I've driven. It feels very well sorted and I can really push it hard as result. I'll be using this when a Group 4 daily race pops up again.

AgentBlackDog, 05XR8 and IngRobNy like this.
  5. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

This highlights one of the weird aspects of the GT engine.

Why does a car with 490hp 930kg with low drag setup and 300km/h final drive still only reach 275km/h? 490hp should force a minivan over 300!

I get that they want to keep GT4 in its own competitive group but obviously anyone who has any interest in cars knows a 500hp 1 ton car would be completely off the chain fast in 0-100 with a amazing quarters and well over 300km/h top speed.

My favourite group is N400/500 cars and these are woefully underpowrered.

I know its game balancing but... still.

6. Rinsky

Rinsky Premium

I'm definitely liking the new Gr.4 Toyota Supra. It sounds good, it looks good, it handles good but it does lack some power.
    I didn't have much time this morning to do a lot of testing against other Gr.4 cars with BOP on.
    The first car I put the Supra up against was the popular GR.4 Porsche as both cars a very nimble to drive. Without much effort the Gr.4 Porsche easily beat the Gr.4 Supra on every track I had time to test them on. I was over a second quicker a lap in the Porsche.

While the Porsche is a great handling car it also lacks power to many other Gr.4 cars in its class so this leads me to believe that the Supra will fall short to other popular Gr.4 cars drivers seem to gravitate towards.

Again the Gr.4 Supra is an all around great car to drive and I was having so much fun testing with it but there is no doubt it has some shortcomings.

praiano63 and sirjim73 like this.
  7. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Lower drag, but not completely out of the question.

8. NoStopN

NoStopN

Personally, I find that situation ridiculous. PD places tire decals large (Cayman GT4) & small (Supra) on the cars, but we can't? C'mon man! Not only that, if you want to keep the wheels & tires stock but change any other decal or paint color, they get deleted as well. WTF PD?

Leads me to believe that it won't be in the Brand Central anytime soon. If I decide that it isn't a mean machine, it'll just sit in my virtual garage like so many prize wheel cars.

I did/didn't. Chose to only take the survey on the main account. I wanted to see both sides of the fence. :D I'll jump on my main account in a few minutes & test it out.

I bought the car & a few days later won it on the prize wheel. :boggled:

9. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Did you complete the Survey?

10. theschledy

theschledy

Fair point. I guess there's some reason they didn't do that. But in any event I don't see people accidentally selling this car, seems like a weird mistake to make.

11. 05XR8

05XR8

PD really should have run a Gr.4 Race C this week. Sure, I could open and/or join a lobby, but it'll be interesting to see how many Supras will be in Daily Races.

The way this car is, it's like the Gr.3 Road Car, but with the rear wing. Maybe the next game will have cars like this or delete options, body kits, half RM options. I'm curious as to why PD left it like this. The GT4 concept, is LHD with just the roll cage and racing steering wheel. Rest of the interior is pretty stock. Even has the Nav screen. Should we see multiple variants like the plethora of 86s?

12. Betty blue

Betty blue

Some people have commitments btw! Not everyone is sitting 24/7 playing. Besides, this wasn't clear that we are getting a car price for it.

13. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

It literally took less than 2 minutes. And could have been done on the website rather than the game. And it was made clear as day what you were getting. No excuses. ;)

14. Betty blue

Betty blue

Rationalizing this move because you got it is silly. I think one of the conditions to get it is to take part in the Supra cup, which I believe many gave up playing these FIA or GT events because the percentage of advancing to the next levels is limited. At the very least PD should have provided the car for the people who completed the survey, and made the car available to purchase as a dlc.

15. NoStopN

NoStopN

Here comes my car.....

Ah, there it is. Now to give it a new paint job. :lol:

16. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

The other optional condition was to actually purchase the GR Supra from Brand Central as well (which is what I did as soon as the update that had it dropped). As long as you did either (or both) and completed the Survey via the site or the game, the car would be yours.

Betty blue likes this.
  17. Betty blue

Betty blue

I purchased the Supra, but I didn't get it. I think you must do both.

IngRobNy likes this.
  18. GTFan24

GTFan24

Giving us a race car without an actual race car interior is the most PD thing PD themselves could pull off :lol:

19. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

I bought one and didn't complete one single race in the GR Supra cup, still got the car.

20. linksracer

linksracer

Requirements to receive the Gr4 Supra Nurburgring Livery were complete the Survey (was available for 2 months and could be completed on the PS4 or on the Gran Turismo website on a device of your choosing) and to either:

- Purchase a GR Supra (unsure if winning one in the Daily Mileage counts as buying)
    or
    - Participate in at least one round of the GR Supra Cup

I purchased the car when it was released, and never participated in any rounds of the GR supra cup.
    I also completed the survey on my PS4.

Last night I received the Gr4 Supra straight into my garage. It appeared at the top when filtering my garage for date acquired.

Agree :sly:

Moby45 likes this.
  21. NoStopN

NoStopN

Same here & I just got mine into a new livery. Those who didn't get one either didn't do what was requested or might have been overlooked. I'm not sure how to contact PD on the matter if you followed their instructions but didn't get the car.

22. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

But it's the truth. Sorry if it hurts.

Here you are again with another negative post. Mr Negative Nancy.

JohnDoeGER likes this.
  23. GTFan24

GTFan24

Really wasnt a negative post, i just dont understand how a race car gets released with a road car interior unless they were forced to rush out the car i guess?

24. Betty blue

Betty blue

I'm glad that you're happy with it :cheers:My argument concern a lot more than myself alone.

25. Moby45

Moby45 Premium

But your arguement was wrong. So it doesn't matter. Simple fact was you had 2 months to fill out the survey that took a total of 2 minutes to complete. Then if you took about 10 mins of your time to log on the game and buy the street car you are all clear.

People had their chance. They missed out. Not everybody gets a trophy.

Also, I am pretty sure PD will have another gr4 version available soon. Normies just wont get the nurburgring livery.

26. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

Next update its literally tomorrow. Wait, it'll probably be there.

Also where are you for the last 2 months? As busy as I am I can fill the survey since the time window is that wide. Literally took several minutes to do it (maximum 10 minutes).

27. Betty blue

Betty blue

That's your opinion only. It's not your place to say my argument is wrong.

28. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

I'm sure the car will be available soon to those of you that didn't do what you needed to, but without the Nurburgring livery. :)

05XR8 and Moby45 like this.
  29. Moby45

Moby45 Premium

But I do have a place to say you were wrong. Because you were wrong. :D

Also, read my comment. I stated many facts.

afc5150 likes this.
  30. DesertPenguin

DesertPenguin

Pretty sure everyone is telling you that you're wrong. Man up and get over it.