Toyota GR Supra Nurburgring Livery Gr.4 Now Available in GT Sport

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 268 comments
The post says the car is exclusive to the survey completers. If they sold the car on brand central it will no longer be exclusive. Also post warn us to not delete the car from your garage as we wont able to get it again
People had financial problems or start to like racing games now. You shouldnt judge anyone just because they come late.

Quit being butthurt my good person. The "lol" at the end of my comment suggests I was joking around. Get with the program.

This highlights one of the weird aspects of the GT engine.

Why does a car with 490hp 930kg with low drag setup and 300km/h final drive still only reach 275km/h? 490hp should force a minivan over 300!

I get that they want to keep GT4 in its own competitive group but obviously anyone who has any interest in cars knows a 500hp 1 ton car would be completely off the chain fast in 0-100 with a amazing quarters and well over 300km/h top speed.

My favourite group is N400/500 cars and these are woefully underpowrered.

I know its game balancing but... still.

I'm definitely liking the new Gr.4 Toyota Supra. It sounds good, it looks good, it handles good but it does lack some power.
I didn't have much time this morning to do a lot of testing against other Gr.4 cars with BOP on.
The first car I put the Supra up against was the popular GR.4 Porsche as both cars a very nimble to drive. Without much effort the Gr.4 Porsche easily beat the Gr.4 Supra on every track I had time to test them on. I was over a second quicker a lap in the Porsche.

While the Porsche is a great handling car it also lacks power to many other Gr.4 cars in its class so this leads me to believe that the Supra will fall short to other popular Gr.4 cars drivers seem to gravitate towards.

Again the Gr.4 Supra is an all around great car to drive and I was having so much fun testing with it but there is no doubt it has some shortcomings.

Not entirely surprised, you still aren't allowed to change tire brands on the GR.4 cars so I wasn't expecting this to be any different.

Personally, I find that situation ridiculous. PD places tire decals large (Cayman GT4) & small (Supra) on the cars, but we can't? C'mon man! Not only that, if you want to keep the wheels & tires stock but change any other decal or paint color, they get deleted as well. WTF PD?

Please note that while it is possible to ‘sell’ this car in-game, it will not be possible to reacquire it should you do so.

Leads me to believe that it won't be in the Brand Central anytime soon. If I decide that it isn't a mean machine, it'll just sit in my virtual garage like so many prize wheel cars.

Other than a few 20mil Gr.x cars, the Lewis Hamilton VGT and possibly the R35 Pace Car, this is one of the most rare cars in the game. It appears many gtp members did not participate.

I did/didn't. Chose to only take the survey on the main account. I wanted to see both sides of the fence. :D I'll jump on my main account in a few minutes & test it out.

I can‘t remember buying the Supra and thought I got it from the daily reward but still got my prize car today :boggled:

I bought the car & a few days later won it on the prize wheel. :boggled:

There are already other cars that can't be sold - they have a red dot instead of the purple one for gift cars.

The preorder/digital deluxe version cars are red dots.
Fair point. I guess there's some reason they didn't do that. But in any event I don't see people accidentally selling this car, seems like a weird mistake to make.

PD really should have run a Gr.4 Race C this week. Sure, I could open and/or join a lobby, but it'll be interesting to see how many Supras will be in Daily Races.

The way this car is, it's like the Gr.3 Road Car, but with the rear wing. Maybe the next game will have cars like this or delete options, body kits, half RM options. I'm curious as to why PD left it like this. The GT4 concept, is LHD with just the roll cage and racing steering wheel. Rest of the interior is pretty stock. Even has the Nav screen. Should we see multiple variants like the plethora of 86s?

It literally took less than 2 minutes. And could have been done on the website rather than the game. And it was made clear as day what you were getting. No excuses. ;)
Rationalizing this move because you got it is silly. I think one of the conditions to get it is to take part in the Supra cup, which I believe many gave up playing these FIA or GT events because the percentage of advancing to the next levels is limited. At the very least PD should have provided the car for the people who completed the survey, and made the car available to purchase as a dlc.

Rationalizing this move because you got it is silly. I think one of the conditions to get it is to take part in the Supra cup, which I believe many gave up playing these FIA or GT events because the percentage of advancing to the next levels is limited. At the very least PD should have provided the car for the people who completed the survey, and made the car available to purchase as a dlc.

The other optional condition was to actually purchase the GR Supra from Brand Central as well (which is what I did as soon as the update that had it dropped). As long as you did either (or both) and completed the Survey via the site or the game, the car would be yours.

The other optional condition was to actually purchase the GR Supra from Brand Central as well (which is what I did as soon as the update that had it dropped). As long as you did either (or both) and completed the Survey via the site or the game, the car would be yours.
I purchased the Supra, but I didn't get it. I think you must do both.

Giving us a race car without an actual race car interior is the most PD thing PD themselves could pull off :lol:

I purchased the Supra, but I didn't get it. I think you must do both.

Requirements to receive the Gr4 Supra Nurburgring Livery were complete the Survey (was available for 2 months and could be completed on the PS4 or on the Gran Turismo website on a device of your choosing) and to either:

- Purchase a GR Supra (unsure if winning one in the Daily Mileage counts as buying)
or
- Participate in at least one round of the GR Supra Cup

I purchased the car when it was released, and never participated in any rounds of the GR supra cup.
I also completed the survey on my PS4.

Last night I received the Gr4 Supra straight into my garage. It appeared at the top when filtering my garage for date acquired.

No excuses. ;)

Agree :sly:

I bought one and didn't complete one single race in the GR Supra cup, still got the car.

Same here & I just got mine into a new livery. Those who didn't get one either didn't do what was requested or might have been overlooked. I'm not sure how to contact PD on the matter if you followed their instructions but didn't get the car.

But it's the truth. Sorry if it hurts.

Giving us a race car without an actual race car interior is the most PD thing PD themselves could pull off :lol:
Here you are again with another negative post. Mr Negative Nancy.

But it's the truth. Sorry if it hurts.

Here you are again with another negative post. Mr Negative Nancy.

Really wasnt a negative post, i just dont understand how a race car gets released with a road car interior unless they were forced to rush out the car i guess?

I'm glad that you're happy with it :cheers:My argument concern a lot more than myself alone.

But your arguement was wrong. So it doesn't matter. Simple fact was you had 2 months to fill out the survey that took a total of 2 minutes to complete. Then if you took about 10 mins of your time to log on the game and buy the street car you are all clear.

People had their chance. They missed out. Not everybody gets a trophy.

Also, I am pretty sure PD will have another gr4 version available soon. Normies just wont get the nurburgring livery.

Next update its literally tomorrow. Wait, it'll probably be there.

Also where are you for the last 2 months? As busy as I am I can fill the survey since the time window is that wide. Literally took several minutes to do it (maximum 10 minutes).

But your arguement was wrong. So it doesn't matter. Simple fact was you had 2 months to fill out the survey that took a total of 2 minutes to complete. Then if you took about 10 mins of your time to log on the game and buy the street car you are all clear.

People had their chance. They missed out. Not everybody gets a trophy.

Also, I am pretty sure PD will have another gr4 version available soon. Normies just wont get the nurburgring livery.
That's your opinion only. It's not your place to say my argument is wrong.

Latest Posts

Back