Toyota GR Supra Nurburgring Livery Gr.4 Now Available in GT Sport

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPorsche, Dec 16, 2019.

1. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

It was. Should have completed the survey...

GTR365, Schokker, linksracer and 9 others like this.
  2. eran0004

eran0004

Having it exclusive increases the motivation of doing the survey though.

But I suppose they could have used a credit reward instead.

Ddkklop likes this.
  3. tankuroded

tankuroded

Some event prize-only cars in GT5 (such as the GT-R SpecV Special, I think) were coded to be such, by the way.

Ddkklop likes this.
  4. Granadier

Granadier

Thoughts on the car so far:
    • BoP is 96% / 106%
    • much more manageable on corner exits than the Gr.3 version
    • superb turn in. holds a line really well. like the 86, but better corner exit power
    • low end torque for days. little need to downshift for corner exits a lot of the time
    • can experience snap oversteer under braking if the pressure is lifted too quickly. similar in behavior to the Gr. 3 Viper. moving to -3 bb has helped.
    Not fast at all with it yet, but it feels like there's plenty of opportunity there for quick laps.

5. AlanH49

AlanH49

I expect a final edition Supra GT4 will be released later. Coming with the final spec aero package and race interior. Right now the real car is in the test & development phase.

6. 05XR8

05XR8

I leave BB stock on any car I drive.
    I'm thinking the real GT4 car will come by the end of the reward period. June. If earlier, maybe as stated in an above post, could arrive by the FIA season.

Not if anyone has not Diamoned the Lewis HAmilton DLC.:sly::p

That's what I suspect. For PD to deliberately leave the interior stock, is PDLogic(Trademark) in full effect. Anyway, as an example, BMW have four Gr.3 cars for choices, I'm sure the Supra GT4 car will come at some point.

7. GBalao888

GBalao888

They could pull something off like the Racing Kart 125 Shifter, where this exact Supra Gr. 4 car could be made available to everyone at a later date.

The cockpit being the same as the original GR Supra still kinda bothers me though.

8. 05XR8

05XR8

For sure. I still find it interesting, Kaz mentioned Supra RZ virtual sales were over 600, 000. Yet, out of all players that bought GT Sport, only over 100,000 participated in the survey. Shows PD could have marketed the survey a bit better. A reminder like the when we had the GT Events notification popping up when starting up the game.

Other than a few 20mil Gr.x cars, the Lewis Hamilton VGT and possibly the R35 Pace Car, this is one of the most rare cars in the game. It appears many gtp members did not participate.

sirjim73, AgentBlackDog and GBalao888 like this.
  9. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Re: the stock interior, we have to think about what it takes to model a racecar interior. Gutting a stock car, or using the actual car for reference. Which comes down to availability of either.

10. Calmlity

Calmlity

The article said that only 100,000 players will get the car meant it is still limited. Although if the price 10 times, at least it should be available at the central brand or PS Store.

AgentBlackDog likes this.
  11. theschledy

theschledy

That's how many people filled out the survey.

But as a few people have mentioned, there's surely going to be a regular version that's available for purchase. It's probably just the livery that's limited to the survey takers.

12. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Bingo.

AgentBlackDog and theschledy like this.
  13. nickf1gr

nickf1gr

For one reason there isn't at least a typical racing cockpit...

14. Pururut

Pururut

Not everyone were playing the game or even had the game during the survey period. All cars should be available for everyone.

Calmlity likes this.
  15. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

That 100,000 was the amount of players who completed the Survey.

Also would like to point out that Survey was up and accessible to anyone with GT Sport (Or access to gran-turismo.com) for almost two full months, it wasn't like it was just available to a select few players for a week.

Edit: Tree'd

16. zeptrans

zeptrans

I would like the car, so previously I opened the Toyota survey, but some questions were a little bit intrusive, so I didn't take it.

I just hope the car will be available in the future, because I don't want to miss a car due to intrusive survey.

17. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

I'm sure it will be eventually. You'll just have to wait. It's an exclusivity prize for completing the survey. No survey, no prize. :)

theschledy and Moby45 like this.
  18. Moby45

Moby45 Premium

Also, who has waited until now to get the game? They don't really deserve the car at the moment for waiting so long. Lol

19. Pururut

Pururut

The post says the car is exclusive to the survey completers. If they sold the car on brand central it will no longer be exclusive. Also post warn us to not delete the car from your garage as we wont able to get it again
    People had financial problems or start to like racing games now. You shouldnt judge anyone just because they come late.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  20. adam thompson

adam thompson

Completed survey and will get on today to claim it yay. Also have decent internet now, nbn working well so will be able to play gt sport again ahhhh I’ve missed you

21. Calmlity

Calmlity

That would be a better solution. I hope the car will arrive soon via update.

theschledy likes this.
  22. DesertPenguin

DesertPenguin

So how exactly do I get the car? I don't see it in my garage and it's not in the store

23. breeminator

breeminator

I didn't have to do anything to get it, a message just appeared, and it was in my garage. Had you met the eligibility requirements of either having raced in the Supra Cup, or having bought a Supra in game, before completing the survey? Having received a Supra as a daily workout prize might not necessarily have counted, as I think it did refer to having bought the car rather than owning one.

24. AudiMan2011

AudiMan2011 Contributing Writer

You had to complete a survey about the GR Supra back in October. You also had to buy one from Brand Central or race it in the GR Supra Cup races. That right now was the only way to get it. https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-sport-survey-supra-gt4/

25. DesertPenguin

DesertPenguin

Yea, I did all that and saw the message in game but didn't see it in my garage when I went to do a race

26. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

I can‘t remember buying the Supra and thought I got it from the daily reward but still got my prize car today :boggled:

27. IngRobNy

IngRobNy

I'm glad I'm checking in here on this site frequently and also are following Gran Turismo and Kazunori Yamauchi on twitter so I didn't miss out on this survey, got the reward today as many others have:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191216230218.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191216230301.jpg

:) :gtpflag:.

28. GiuliettaQV82

GiuliettaQV82

Any future possibility to have it?

29. Darwock

Darwock

There are already other cars that can't be sold - they have a red dot instead of the purple one for gift cars.

The preorder/digital deluxe version cars are red dots.

30. 05XR8

05XR8

Go back to granturismosport.com. Read below the reward process. It will explain what to do, if you are having problems receiving your gift.