Update 1.34 (February Update) speculation thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 860 comments
  • 161,202 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be good for the game if he sticks by his plans,as for the formula E cars,they dont interest me.Each to there own though,if it keeps the game alive with extra content that can only be a good thing.
 
Here is my speculation on the next update for the cars.

- Toyota AE86 (either Zenki or Kouki)
- Nissan Silvias (S13/14/15) or 180SX
- Honda Civic Type R EK9
- BMW M3 E46
- Mercedes Benz 190E EVO II W201
- Porsche 930 Turbo
- Lancia 037
 
Inspired by post on GTPlanet https://www.gtplanet.net/this-gt-sport-easter-egg-could-reveal-the-return-of-gt-arena/ my suggestion for a new GT League event is as follows:


Racing Kart 125 Shifter Championship

Permitted Cars Racing Kart 125 Shifter
Main Rival Cars Racing Kart 125 Shifter
Maximum Power None Maximum Weight None Maximum Tyre Rating Sport Soft
Racing Kart 125 Shifter only

Racing Kart 125 Shifter Championship: Race 1
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit
1,944 m/18:15/Sunny 6 Lap(s)
Fuel Consumption None
Tyre Wear None
Starting Grid 16/20
Estimated Prize Money
1st 80,000
2nd 40,000
3rd 25,000

Racing Kart 125 Shifter Championship: Race 2
Willow Springs International Raceway: Street of Willow Springs
2,675 m/17:00/Fine Weather 5 Lap(s)
Fuel Consumption None
Tyre Wear None
Starting Grid 16/20
Estimated Prize Money
1st 80,000
2nd 40,000
3rd 25,000

Racing Kart 125 Shifter Championship: Race 3
Red Bull Ring Short Track
2,336 m/09:45/Fine Weather 3 Lap(s)
Fuel Consumption None
Tyre Wear None
Starting Grid 16/20
Estimated Prize Money
1st 80,000
2nd 40,000
3rd 25,000
 
Are there any cars that were new to GT6, that haven't been ported to GTS yet? I expect to see some of those.

Maybe another original track!

Still hoping for Spa and or Laguna Seca...or Daytona (road and Oval)
 
At least mine's determined somewhat by reason. /gloat
PD wants us to expect a lot of things in these DLCs but as usual, only some are granted. That's the truth.
 
Are there any cars that were new to GT6, that haven't been ported to GTS yet? I expect to see some of those.
There's a few of them, but the only cars I can think of are the Ferrari FXX and Lamborghini Reventon.
 
Are there any cars that were new to GT6, that haven't been ported to GTS yet? I expect to see some of those.

Maybe another original track!

Still hoping for Spa and or Laguna Seca...or Daytona (road and Oval)

The Bilstein Audi R8 LMS, the last of the old gen GT3s.
 
Would be very cool to have 4 or 5 80s touring cars, they could even be on a separate category so that there could be some daily races with them alone. BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Alfa, etc. It would be really cool to see some battles between Mercs 190s and BMWs E30s
 
Here's a few you can kind of expect:

BMW 507 (Especially now that the Z8 is in the game)
Pagani Huayra
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Racer
Chevrolet Nova SS
Lamborghini Reventon (Depends on what flavor of murcielago PD wants in GTS)
Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package (Or the regular LFA which showed up for the first time in GT5)
Ferrari 365 GTB/4
Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta Passo Corto
Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
Ferrari FXX
Raybrig/Keihin HSV 010
Light Car Company Rocket
Mazda Demio Sport
Plymouth Cuda 340 AAR Six Barrel
Renault 8 Gordini
Renault Sport Clio RS 2011
 
Here's my view :

1- Couple of JDM cars.
2- A (Gr X) car.
3 - Classic car worth +10Mil.
4- A race car (Gr 4 / Gr3 )
5- Mid 2000's eurpean road car.

Track : Fictional ( Tokyo Expressway South ) :scared:
 
Here's my view :

1- Couple of JDM cars.
2- A (Gr X) car.
3 - Classic car worth +10Mil.
4- A race car (Gr 4 / Gr3 )
5- Mid 2000's eurpean road car.

Track : Fictional ( Tokyo Expressway South ) :scared:
There should be more rally cars also..
 
I feel like most of these “speculated” lists are just wishlists more than anything.

Think @GTdarjan would disagree! Nobody wants a Kart championship in GT League! :lol::lol:

Inspired by post on GTPlanet https://www.gtplanet.net/this-gt-sport-easter-egg-could-reveal-the-return-of-gt-arena/ my suggestion for a new GT League event is as follows:


Racing Kart 125 Shifter Championship

Permitted Cars Racing Kart 125 Shifter
Main Rival Cars Racing Kart 125 Shifter
Maximum Power None Maximum Weight None Maximum Tyre Rating Sport Soft
Racing Kart 125 Shifter only

Racing Kart 125 Shifter Championship: Race 1
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit
1,944 m/18:15/Sunny 6 Lap(s)
Fuel Consumption None
Tyre Wear None
Starting Grid 16/20
Estimated Prize Money
1st 80,000
2nd 40,000
3rd 25,000

Racing Kart 125 Shifter Championship: Race 2
Willow Springs International Raceway: Street of Willow Springs
2,675 m/17:00/Fine Weather 5 Lap(s)
Fuel Consumption None
Tyre Wear None
Starting Grid 16/20
Estimated Prize Money
1st 80,000
2nd 40,000
3rd 25,000

Racing Kart 125 Shifter Championship: Race 3
Red Bull Ring Short Track
2,336 m/09:45/Fine Weather 3 Lap(s)
Fuel Consumption None
Tyre Wear None
Starting Grid 16/20
Estimated Prize Money
1st 80,000
2nd 40,000
3rd 25,000
 
Just as a curiosity I wanted to see how well random chance can do at predicting cars. So I hit random article on the GT wiki until I got 8 cars.

Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98 (Gr.3)
Renault Sport Clio R.S. '11 (N200)
Ford Cougar 2.5i 24V '99 (N200)
Mazda MX-5 Miata S-Special Type I (NA, J) '95 (N100)
Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '97 (N200)
SRT Charger SRT8 '11 (N500)
2011 Jimmie Johnson #48 Lowe's CHEVROLET IMPALA '11 (Gr.X)
BMW M3 '04 (N300)

Honestly a lot more premium cars than I was expecting and only 1 GT1/2 exclusive. They'd probably swap the Miata for the premium Eunos Roadster version but it's not a terrible pack, way better than I'd thought. Though I severely doubt a Ford Cougar is ever going to be in another video game.
 
Time to keep your eyes peeled for Kazunori's Twitter teaser. It's that time again. :cheers:
I think we still have at least 2 weeks before that happens. The last update was released mid last month so it's only been 2 weeks since then.

Also, monthly updates were never a promise so them skipping a month all together is always a possibility.
 
Here's what I got:

Mitsubishi Eclipse '95
Mercury Cougar '67
Saleen S7 '02
Fiat Coupe Turbo '00
Ford Rs200 '84
Jaguar Xkr Coupe '99
Ford Ka '01
Honda Hs-V Super Gt '11
 
Just as a curiosity I wanted to see how well random chance can do at predicting cars. So I hit random article on the GT wiki until I got 8 cars.

Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98 (Gr.3)
Renault Sport Clio R.S. '11 (N200)
Ford Cougar 2.5i 24V '99 (N200)
Mazda MX-5 Miata S-Special Type I (NA, J) '95 (N100)
Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '97 (N200)
SRT Charger SRT8 '11 (N500)
2011 Jimmie Johnson #48 Lowe's CHEVROLET IMPALA '11 (Gr.X)
BMW M3 '04 (N300)

Honestly a lot more premium cars than I was expecting and only 1 GT1/2 exclusive. They'd probably swap the Miata for the premium Eunos Roadster version but it's not a terrible pack, way better than I'd thought. Though I severely doubt a Ford Cougar is ever going to be in another video game.
Actually, the Cougar XR-7 from GT4 to GT6 wouldn't be a crazy thought.
 
Here's a few you can kind of expect:

BMW 507 (Especially now that the Z8 is in the game)
Pagani Huayra
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Racer
Chevrolet Nova SS
Lamborghini Reventon (Depends on what flavor of murcielago PD wants in GTS)
Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package (Or the regular LFA which showed up for the first time in GT5)
Ferrari 365 GTB/4
Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta Passo Corto
Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
Ferrari FXX
Raybrig/Keihin HSV 010
Light Car Company Rocket
Mazda Demio Sport
Plymouth Cuda 340 AAR Six Barrel
Renault 8 Gordini
Renault Sport Clio RS 2011

Thanks for this :cheers:. All look likely to appear at some point.

I've been doing some research of my own today and believe that the Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Passo Corta could be imminent as I saw two Japanese tourists walking round earlier... :D:lol:
20190204_125901.jpg
20190204_112246.jpg
 
Here's what I got:

Mitsubishi Eclipse '95
Mercury Cougar '67
Saleen S7 '02
Fiat Coupe Turbo '00
Ford Rs200 '84
Jaguar Xkr Coupe '99
Ford Ka '01
Honda Hs-V Super Gt '11

I would like so much to see the Fiat Turbo Coupe and the Jaguar XKR Coupe
 
Thanks for this :cheers:. All look likely to appear at some point.

I've been doing some research of my own today and believe that the Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Passo Corta could be imminent as I saw two Japanese tourists walking round earlier... :D:lol:
View attachment 797365 View attachment 797366
Well it was in GT6, the 250 GT Berlinetta Passo Corto

latest
 
Time to keep your eyes peeled for Kazunori's Twitter teaser. It's that time again. :cheers:
So it will be for end of this month than .
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back