Last edited:
California Available. = 300, 000

GT by Citroen= 1, 000, 000

Lotus Evora = 100, 000

GT by Citroen

is only

One million dollars? hehehe

one%20billion%20dollars%20Austin%20Powers%20Above%20the%20Law%20blog.jpg

This is Spec III gents - news section has all the details - looks like mostly 3 new cars and few tweaks here and there - no private rooms or damage yet.

this is spec iii gents - news section has all the details - looks like mostly 3 new cars and few tweaks here and there - no private rooms or damage yet.

"yet"

wooooooooo downloading now, Thanks, Sorry s2k2k3 for being an arse last night it was really late and had too much to drink. My Apoligees.

New opening video is cool. Nice music. New background. Looks like it's daytona's infeild garage..

Even more reason to get excited for the Fall Update, Im not to bothered about new tracks for the moment. New cars will keep me busy and new online events! XD

Where in the "News" section is this posted? Linky por favor......

You have to run the game and go to the News button on the left hand side. Basic summary is this:

Spec III has begun

3 new cars - GT by Citroen, Ferrari California, Lotus Evora

Events - event prizes have been increased and difficulties have been readjusted

Cotrollability - improved wireless controller and added key assignments for Player 2 in "Device"

Time Trial - speed limitation due to penalties have been removed and changed to invalidate laptimes

Drift Trial - changed to a rolling start

Other - corrected problem where the steering controller moves while at a standstill, improved sound volume balance for sound effects, manual updated

Sorry, I don't know how to cut and paste the raw News here but thats the jist of it.

You have to run the game and go to the News button on the left hand side. Basic summary is this:

Spec III has begun

3 new cars - GT by Citroen, Ferrari California, Lotus Evora

Events - event prizes have been increased and difficulties have been readjusted

Cotrollability - improved wireless controller and added key assignments for Player 2 in "Device"

Time Trial - speed limitation due to penalties have been removed and changed to invalidate laptimes

Drift Trial - changed to a rolling start

Other - corrected problem where the steering controller moves while at a standstill, improved sound volume balance for sound effects, manual updated

Sorry, I don't know how to cut and paste the raw News here but thats the jist of it.

Ah, I see. THAT news section :)

1 Error down.... I dont get this downloads much it says the data you have downloaded so far will be saved enabling you to resume the download from where it left off mine failed so went to news section to resume and it's started back to 0

Yay! I'm ranked #1 at Daytona Oval! :lol:

I was right when I called the Citroën a bat mobile! This thing is FAAAAST!!! And it sounds like bat mobile as well! :scared:

1 Error down.... I dont get this downloads much it says the data you have downloaded so far will be saved enabling you to resume the download from where it left off mine failed so went to news section to resume and it's started back to 0

Happened to me 4 times. Try this: Quit game, sign in, and try download again. Downloaded fine the first time after that.

from when i have had a update fail and tried resuming it, it will show 0 percent when you try resume it. But say the update had failed at 50% you will notice that when it reaches at 50% the download will suddenly be complete.

PRO
750PP Suzuka 12 People
800PP Fuji (F) 16 People
650PP Ferrari Event (Includes California)
F2007 Daytona Road Course

STD
Sports Car Class at Daytona Speedway (Includes Evora) 12 People
Super Car Class at Fuji Speedway (F) 12 People
Sports Car Class at Suzuka West (Includes Evora) 12 People
700PP Suzuka 16 People
800PP Fuji (F) 16 People
600PP Lancer vs. Impreza Highspeed Ring 12 People

Last edited:
Back