VW GOLF Vision GT

• Thread starter monildan
  • 789 comments
chuckle.png
*Chuckles* He actually believes that location will be in GT6 someday.

Don't be a Squidward.

I'm not. It's just why believe something that's never, ever, going to come in GT6? That's a bit silly don't you think. Not being negative or anything. And NO, I don't want to hear "let the man dream" it's NOT coming...

For one thing, @NICKname was talking about the Zahara track, and we will most likely get that. No sense in PD modeling the track just for use in a few trailers. And another thing, you are kinda being a bit obnoxious about it. If you wanna be a pessimist, that's fine. Don't spread it around.

chuckle.png
*Chuckles* He actually believes that it is impossible for that specific location to ever exist in GT6.
You know, instead of this nonsense you could just explain why this location will never be in GT6.
Why should I explain when you should be the one explaining how this location will appear in GT6 by looking at a render shot?

For one thing, @NICKname was talking about the Zahara track, and we will most likely get that. No sense in PD modeling the track just for use in a few trailers. And another thing, you are kinda being a bit obnoxious about it. If you wanna be a pessimist, that's fine. Don't spread it around.
All this time he was taking about the Zahara track? That pic he qouted isn't from there. Since that's the case, I'll end it here.

Why should I explain when you should be the one explaining how this location will appear in GT6 by looking at a render shot?
I'm not saying it will appear in the game, i'm saying it might appear in the game. The picture looks like GT6, but the location isn't in GT6, so I'm saying it could make it into GT6 later. You're saying it won't. I quote:
[...]something that's never, ever, going to come in GT6? [...] it's NOT coming...

Why?

I'm not saying it will appear in the game, i'm saying it might appear in the game. The picture looks like GT6, but the location isn't in GT6, so I'm saying it could make it into GT6 later. You're saying it won't. I quote:

Why?
Because it's a render shot, is it not?

Hey you guys, leave @TokoTurismo alone, I happen to find him a bit entertaining and I'm sure he is just spouting off some harmless steam....right Toko? He's annoyed with PD, as am I, and I'm sure his posts are all made mostly with light-hearted banter in mind....that's the way I'm seeing them anyway. I'm sure he means no real harm or ill will towards anyone.....except for maybe PD. :sly::lol:

Hey you guys, leave @TokoTurismo alone, I happen to find him a bit entertaining and I'm sure he is just spouting off some harmless steam....right Toko? He's annoyed with PD, as am I, and I'm sure his posts are all made mostly with light-hearted banter in mind....that's the way I'm seeing them anyway. I'm sure he means no real harm or ill will towards anyone.....except for maybe PD. :sly::lol:
Excatly @GTP_CargoRatt, you got it. :D

VW Vision GT is so far the best VGT car to drive (in my humble opinion).

Really stable handling and even though it has 500hp, it isn't sliding all over the place. And I have all assist off (expect ABS 1). It does have racing hards stock in the event, but so did the other VGT's.

Ooh, wow. This thing is magic.
You know you have a good car on your hands when you can just take it, straight out of the box, and get gold, no questions asked. There haven't been enough new cars in this game that let me do that.
The 4WD works like a charm. An example of why I love the concept of 4WD so, so, so much. Done right, with a mid-engined layout, like here, it can be simply staggering.
The Mitsubishi VGT shows the effect from the other side of the coin. It just grips for days.
Those are my two favourite VGTs, and am pretty sure Nissan's VGT won't match them.
Fantastic.

VW Vision GT is so far the best VGT car to drive (in my humble opinion).

Really stable handling and even though it has 500hp, it isn't sliding all over the place. And I have all assist off (expect ABS 1). It does have racing hards stock in the event, but so did the other VGT's.

was going to post pretty much the same but as you have done it you get a like:cheers:

Although i will say i had it going sideways quite a bit but found that to be half the fun as its so easy to correct and line up for the exit of the corner with the wheels spinning:lol:

Back