VW GOLF Vision GT

• Thread starter monildan
  • 789 comments
14192961972_c4138f2dce_b.jpg

took some screencaps as well

2lbbzg2.jpg

Slightly wilder sketches look like an already shown concept. Similar wheels, similar side profiling, similar side indicator placement.

volkswagen-design-vision-gti-racing-concept_100426730_l.jpg

Similar-ish sketches?

28939.jpg

But the CAD shows a slightly different design from the shown concept, now comes with wing. Maybe it will be a racing-er version of the Concept?

2zznkfc.jpg

Last edited:
took some screencaps as well

2lbbzg2.jpg

Slightly wilder sketches look like an already shown concept. Similar wheels, similar side profiling, similar side indicator placement.

volkswagen-design-vision-gti-racing-concept_100426730_l.jpg

Similar-ish sketches?

28939.jpg

I want you to look at the video VW posted about their VGT, put it at 1:01 and tell me this is the car you see.

I think we should start taking bets on how long it'll take for someone to make a comment about the exhaust sounds in every new car thread. 13 posts in this week, what about next week?
Reminds me of a game I would play on deviantart. See if you could view three pages in a row without seeing a pony. It never happened, but that's off topic.
Imagine if the car ends up with 550hp forced out the front tires. I bet the time trial would have people throwing fits.

It's about time this VGT thing kicked into gear! Man if PD had stuff like this to roll out in the weeks after launch GT6 could have had so much hype, it would have been amazing! Ah well.. at least we're finally seeing stuff come together for GT6 and that makes me very happy. I like the look of this VGT, looks pretty sick!

It's looking like this one may stay more true to the initial sketches than the BMW, considering one of them seem to reappear in this trailer - I, for one, am excited about that.

It disappointed me how toned-down the BMW seemed...

agree with this guy ^^^

esp. FWD cars but any content from PD is better than no content
Nobody knows whether it will be FWD or not.
There's a good chance given it's a GTI, but it hasn't been released. We'll find out on the 23rd what it's like.

Back