VW GOLF Vision GT

• Thread starter monildan
  • 789 comments
Not so much of a fan. It does remind me of my mates MK2 GTi, it seems to power understeer eveywhere :lol:

Also I'd rather it had a roof from a looks point of view! But, it has an interior, and its paintable, so it's a step in the right direction.

I dont like it to be very honest. I guess its just me, mitsubishi was ok but this thing is nowhere close to a real car atleast bmw came close.

I dont like it to be very honest. I guess its just me, mitsubishi was ok but this thing is nowhere close to a real car atleast bmw came close.
Well, the Bimmer never had a real model, unlike this VW which was shown at Worthersee in fully sized form.

Well, the Bimmer never had a real model, unlike this VW which was shown at Worthersee in fully sized form.
Thats true i guess what i am saying is that the bmw looks closer to a car that could acutally be released, i feel like vw said hey lets do a wild concept. Kudos to them because they do have some creativity, but i guess what i want more realistic conepts. There thousands of unmakebale concepts all over the internet, so this doesnt interest me.

Thats true i guess what i am saying is that the bmw looks closer to a car that could acutally be released, i feel like vw said hey lets do a wild concept. Kudos to them because they do have some creativity, but i guess what i want more realistic conepts. There thousands of unmakebale concepts all over the internet, so this doesnt interest me.
Well, they're not making the Bimmer either as far as we know. I think the closest VGT we can say will maybe, maybe someday become real, is the Mercedes.

Back