VW GOLF Vision GT

• Thread starter monildan
  • 789 comments
Mercedes-Benz VGT Road Version

Just checked and I'll be damned, it is. Could've sworn it wasn't last time I tried, but I may have done that with the Racing Series Version.

One thing that urks me is why they keep on lying on the release of it we were to have it yesterday then the third of June now when the 15th of June 2020?
Who lied and where was a release date ever given besides this most recent one?

Who lied and where was a release date ever given besides this most recent one?

To my knowledge this is the first and only gt6 release date announced. The other dates were ALL unveiling dates for the car, and never referred to a release date, again to my knowledge.

I can see how it happened but many people mistook the unveiling dates on the VW website for release dates in gt6.

I remember hoping the dates would be the same but noticing that they didn't explicitly say they were.

Same.
The realisation I had 'buckled up' for a concept drawing on the 23rd was a little disappointing. :irked:

I got over it though. :D

Looks like the VW has been beat! The Mitshubishi is here and looks like it'll be up following server maintenance!

image.jpg

image.jpg

TBH I prefer the way VW and Mercedes did theirs. Makes it more special. The way BMW and Mitsubishi did it is like "Here, here's our car. Get away now. "
"Away with you peasants, but don't forget to buy our cars!!!!"

Personally I don't give a damn how the VGT cars look on the inside. But I do know that it's important to others, so it'd be nice if all of them had interiors.

To me the most important thing is how a car drives.
  • Mercedes VGT Street: A bit understeery.
  • Mercedes VGT Race: More planted and quicker to change direction.
  • BMW VGT: With a setup it handles beautifully, sorta like a GT500 racer.
  • Mitsubishi VGT: Solid with great handling while accelerating. A handful while decelerating.
  • VW VGT: Hopefully it handles as well as the BMW VGT!

At least BMW posted their VGT on social media (Instagram at least), I still yet to see something from Mitsubishi (on Instagram at least).

Back