• 789 comments
Hello,
Check this out ...
https://plus.google.com/117381245325197916797/posts/9moEtRhPSYJ
140527_GT6_0004_Phase_2_Google_5.jpg

This VGT would be a direct competitor to Caterham Aeroseven:

caterham-sports-car-1.jpg

caterham-aero-seven-detail-tft-655px.jpg
Similar-ish designs, I suppose (apart from the lack of windscreen here). Keep in mind this Aeroseven weighs something around 600kg, and would no doubt slaughter the Volkswagen in corners. That said, I don't know how much power they plan for the GTI to have, based on the engine I'd say 400-450bhp.

Similar-ish designs, I suppose (apart from the lack of windscreen here). Keep in mind this Aeroseven weighs something around 600kg, and would no doubt slaughter the Volkswagen in corners. That said, I don't know how much power they plan for the GTI to have, based on the engine I'd say 400-450bhp.
503 or so HP is the VW's power figure.

White version; Will it be avalilable or will it be paintable in GT6 ?
VW-Golf-GTI-Roadster-13.jpg
Don't mark my word but, I wonder if that is the Spain track we've waited months for? Look at the possible track map,

image.jpg

In the bottom right hand corner, there appears to be a river,
image.jpg

Could this explain the bridges?

Last edited:
I really thought we'd have this by now as the end of the Mitsubishi's two week seasonal on Friday fitted nicely with the "mid June" time-frame last mentioned, but it all seems to have gone quiet.

Does anyone have any more info that they've found about it coming to the game?

Cheers,
Amateur1.

@ukfan758

Good work. I pulled up a recent Satelite photo of the south end of the lake and no such bridge exists there or anywhere around the lake. But that doesn't mean PD didn't put one in. I certainly don't recognize the span of bridge from another track, past or present.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is indeed the new track. I hope we get proven correct very soon.

@ukfan758

Good work. I pulled up a recent Satelite photo of the south end of the lake and no such bridge exists there or anywhere around the lake. But that doesn't mean PD didn't put one in. I certainly don't recognize the span of bridge from another track, past or present.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is indeed the new track. I hope we get proven correct very soon.

Is that pic even GT6, though? There's something about it that just makes it look like a promo render. The drivers, for instance, (or what you can see of them) don't look especially like GT's. There's no GT watermark, and the lighting doesn't look right either.

Soooo, any news about this coming to the game?

After it not arriving last week, I thought we'd get it today in an update (Mondays are update days aren't they?), ideally, with that new course in a seasonal to go cruising in that open top sportster.

After the hype before and up to the reveal, it's gone very quiet since.

Cheers,
Amateur1.

It's probably coming in with the new Nissan VGT Super Batmobile Godzilla thing at some point in June.

preview_visiongti_2048x1108_0001_02.jpg

New track ?
NO! That's not a track. It's just there to rub it in all our faces that we can't drive in a photo location area...
Is that the only thing worth noting in this picture? How about the location?
Who cares about that location? IT'S NOT COMING TO GT6!! :mad: Nuff said. :sly:

Some of you love it when you put yourselves up for disappoint, right?

Who cares about that location? IT'S NOT COMING TO GT6!! :mad: Nuff said. :sly:

Some of you love it when you put yourselves up for disappoint, right?
Thank you for clearing that up, Kaz. But why did you make that location and let cars race on it for just one picture?

If you're not Kaz though my first question would be why you tell these things like you know they're true.

It's not a new track! :lol: My proof is PDs long history of showing off new cars in environments we're unable to race in. This is nothing new for PD. And if they're going to convert Photomode locations into tracks I'd hope they'd pick something more interesting than the solar plant. IMO Ronda would be WAY cooler than a flat surface covered in solar panels.

Thank you for clearing that up, Kaz. But why did you make that location and let cars race on it for just one picture?

If you're not Kaz though my first question would be why you tell these things like you know they're true.
Are you seriously believing that location is going to be in or is in GT6?

Latest Posts

Back