What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,262 comments
2018-06-06 11.43.36.jpg

I finally got around to trying Angry Orchard.

It's delicious, but also seems very dangerous. Thankfully it's too expensive for me to make it a regular thing. :lol:
Garage fridge is nearly brimming with their 'Summer Honey' variety. It's a definite "recommend" from me, but it's seasonal so keep that in mind if you're at all tempted by it.

I finally got full payment on a job I did in December I was initially told would be paid out over 6 months of nothing. So I treated myself to $40 worth of Wienerschnitzel. Am I gonna die? :lol:

Eating a slice of stuffed crust pizza from Little Caesars and I am drinking a can of Mountain Dew Pitch Black that expired back in September 4th, but somehow still tastes okay. :P
Could you please give me a review of this? I've seen the commercials... I'm not a big fan of the general crust, but does the stuffed crust make up for it?
I finally got around to trying Angry Orchard.

It's delicious, but also seems very dangerous. Thankfully it's too expensive for me to make it a regular thing. :lol:
I've had it once and if I recall correctly, I enjoyed it. I do however, really enjoy Red's Apple Ale and recommend it if you're into Apple flavors.

Could you please give me a review of this? I've seen the commercials... I'm not a big fan of the general crust, but does the stuffed crust make up for it?
For me, absolutely! The cheese in the crust taste different than what's on the pizza and it's delicious! It taste like a type of cheese I have had before, but I can't place what it is. In fact it's the most delicious part of the pizza for me, not that the rest is bad, it's just that good. For $9 it's worth it! 👍

For me, absolutely! The cheese in the crust taste different than what's on the pizza and it's delicious! It taste like a type of cheese I have had before, but I can't place what it is. In fact it's the most delicious part of the pizza for me, not that the rest is bad, it's just that good. For $9 it's worth it! 👍
I'll be giving it a try as soon as I get a new refrigerator and can save the left overs - if left overs exist...

EDIT: I just had 2 packets of bananas and cream flavored oatmeal. I dropped in 3 Dark Chocolate covered Espresso Beans to try something new. Tasted great. Could probably be ok with just 2 beans though as that would be more efficient. Also I'm going to be wired for a couple more hours tonight.

Last edited:
Sort of a Chicago style

View attachment 741873

I'll agree - it's 'sort of'. :sly:
Looks more like something dragged through the garden though.

Is that ketchup?

Where are the sport peppers, sport?

Mmm. Sport peppers. Been longing to get a bottle. This is another reminder then.

Dinner was Hawaiian pizza . . . ho hum.
Followed by a few ounces of Bushmills to bring out the Irish in me.
Tripled distilled nectar.

But chili sauce is so good!

I almost bought balsamic vinegar ketchup and it didn't dawn on me until later, how did they think of this combo? Ah, French fries with malt vinegar! Duh.

:lol:

Here there, now then. Next we'll be bashing the meat. :mischievous:
Once I saw it wasn't ketchup I was fine with it.

:P

I almost bought balsamic vinegar ketchup and it didn't dawn on me until later, how did they think of this combo? Ah, French fries with malt vinegar! Duh.
I suspect it was to be trendy more than anything else. This is a company that offers three different spicy ketchups ("sriracha," which for some reason is darker than either sriracha or plain ketchup, "jalapeño" and "hot and spicy") as well as a "natural" one and one made with honey.

In addition to sweetness, good balsamic vinegar is known to have "umami." But that's the good stuff with the consistency of maple syrup and that you can drizzle over fruit as a simple, but spendy dessert--I've seen 100ml for $200. There's cheap stuff out there--what I suspect Heinz uses if they use "actual" balsamic vinegar instead of mere flavorings. Some of the really cheap stuff could probably strip paint. Anyway, "umami" is a BIG thing as of late.

:rolleyes:

Malt vinegar, on the other hand, is far less acidic than even middle-of-the-road balsamic, due to the use of malted barley which breaks down into maltose during fermentation. That's real malt vinegar; cheap stuff is just white vinegar that's been diluted and sweetened and given a caramel color.

And yes, chili sauce is good.

;)

Enjoying a couple moonshine margaritas and soon will heat up some habanero chili for dinner that I found in the freezer.

Back