What did you buy today?

20,000,000 credits.

Please may i have some advice on how to spend this wisely ?

Ok, so i have 20,000,000 credits at this moment. Should i buy one of those super expensive mega classic premium cars ( i have none at this time ) or is it better spent, waiting for specific cars to show up in in the UCD ?

I;m not much of a collector, though i have 389 cars in total, so i have bought a lot of the more swish cars. Not really interested in buying hundreds of inner city diahatsus and peugeots.

I'd list every car i have, so you can see what i DON'T have, but it'd take forever and make an overly long post.

So, yea, would anyone be able to recommend a great and expensive car and i'll get back to you as soon as i can, saying i already have it or i have had a look for it in hope to buy :)

Thanks !

Don't ever buy a super expensive classic premium car, you have a XJ13 and a TZ2 Zagato right? just buy a NOMAD Diablo GT1, Mazda 787B, Toyota GTOne and other LMP cars

High end G37, HPA Audi TT twin turbo, toyota supra yellowHat, petronas toms sc430, epson nsx, mismo Z, toyota celica rally car, and tuned them.

Just because I have all classic cars, all LMP, all exotics and tuned them, and I need to spend the money somehow...

Back