What did you buy today?

I have bought some parts for my cross-country Tacoma, another Mitsu FTO, a Chrysler 300C, and a few other used cars to try and complete my collection of low mile cars. (cars that have under 10000km on them

I finally bought a Merc SLS because I saw a pic of it with a full body kit with Extensions and thought it looked good only to find out that the extensions are not available on the car.

Bought another Miura to use on the Clean Run Challenge #14. Such a great car. Painted it in Reflex Spice, which is the greatest color in the game 👍

I bought the AC Cars, 427 Shelby Cobra '66 from the Online Dealership.

It's a great little car to drive, provides a lot of wheel spin when trying to get the power down but feathering the throttle helps to keep it under control. I've always liked Cobra's so it was worth buying to use in the European and World Classic Car Championships.

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM, painted in British Racing Green and tuned to 600pp.

9jf0.jpg

Purchased and RMed a Acura NSX '91, then painted it black. The black/white decals/yellow tire decals make for a great combination. 👍

I got the Alfa [Postcode] (the FF one) from the Premium Dealership. Changed the wheels and dropped the ride height and it looks great.

Another Cobra 427 to have some fun on the new Stars and Stripes event. Super fun car and very difficult to drive at the speeds you need to win these races. It makes it a true challenge. 👍

A Scion FR-S, inspired by this FR-S build below.

PartsShopMaxFRS.jpg
All-Star-Bash-2013-24-copy.jpg

Unfortunately, I'm missing the solid-steel sub-frame mounts/knuckles/etc the real car has on my GT5 one, so it's not as willing to slip-n-slide as the real one...

20,000,000 credits.

Please may i have some advice on how to spend this wisely ?

Ok, so i have 20,000,000 credits at this moment. Should i buy one of those super expensive mega classic premium cars ( i have none at this time ) or is it better spent, waiting for specific cars to show up in in the UCD ?

I;m not much of a collector, though i have 389 cars in total, so i have bought a lot of the more swish cars. Not really interested in buying hundreds of inner city diahatsus and peugeots.

I'd list every car i have, so you can see what i DON'T have, but it'd take forever and make an overly long post.

So, yea, would anyone be able to recommend a great and expensive car and i'll get back to you as soon as i can, saying i already have it or i have had a look for it in hope to buy :)

Thanks !

pssssst, get some exotics.....like me

Bought an GT By Citroen Race Car, then regretted from buying it and telling my mind, why did I bought this car when I can have a Mazda 787B instead?

Back