What did you buy today?

Out of sheer curiosity I decided to purchase and tune a Nissan Skyline HT 2000 RS-X TURBO C (R30) '84. I painted it red and fully tuned it. This thing is a drift beast! I love it, definitely worth whatever I paid for it!

As a reward for upgrading my Bronze to a Silver in the AMG Driving Academy Beginner level, I splurged on the Mercedes 300SL in 'Hellblau', which I can't wait to use on one of my RM cars!
👍

Peace...

I went on a "whim Binge" as I have these cars already, just had excess credits laying around. I painted all of them, the Miura I already had so just paint for today. :)

As a reward for upgrading my Bronze to a Silver in the AMG Driving Academy Beginner level, I splurged on the Mercedes 300SL in 'Hellblau', which I can't wait to use on one of my RM cars!
👍

Peace...

(Haven't gone to bed - yet, but it's a new day.)

So...

Today, I picked up the premium Audi RS Avant and Honda S2000.
(I'm in a Photo Travel mood, and wanted some new subjects.)
:D

Peace...

M3 GTR Race Car '01 as I don't know how long the OCD will have it in and it just showed up in the UCD some days ago...

but I really what the Viper Oreca now and it never shows up :grumpy: and I'm over 1000 in game days.

a 22 inch LED 1080P TV
and all 6 of the nissan race cars...

Who makes a 22" led 1080p tv? is it 120 or 240 hz? That would be the perfect size for my current setup to replace the woeful Dell lcd monitor I have my PS3 hooked up to right now.

I did the Dream Car series just now (spun out with <10 seconds left on the third lap at Le Sarthe so I had to actually spend the extra 25 minutes at the 'Ring 👎 ) and checked the UCD to see the Speed 8 with a little more than 2000 clicks on the odometer! 👍

Nissan SILVIA (CSP311) '65 !!
I'm up to about 920 cars now and so finding ANYTHING in the UCD is a miracle. I'm even resorting to buying Nascars now - those are pretty much the last things on my list. Then it's going to be a LONG haul saving up for those final mega expensive things i don't own - like the Chaparals. I only own the GIULIA TZ2 and Ford GT 69, over 10 million.

Damn it, I forgot to buy the Spec R s15 in the used store before I quit GT5. I hope it's still there when I go back to play.

I bought SimBin's Race07 for the PC and all the expansion packs.

I finally experienced great force feed back, adjustable and awesomely intelligent AI, more car settings than I could ever imagined and sounds and damage to die for. It's so much fun to race against AI and have to struggle to come in just in the top 5 and the AI is set to just 85%. It's a pure racing simulator so there are no goofy levels or money/credit to attain......ya just race! I love it.

Now I just need to find a 20ft HDMI cable to get it showing on the 50in plasma and I'll be in heaven.

PS. In GT5, I did buy an oil change for my BMW GTR Race car and ran a couple laps on the 'ring but quickly went back to Race07 because the force feed back in GT5 is so awful.

Last edited:
Bought the rest of the engine modification levels with Cappuccino RM, since I sorta ran out of money after the RM, it's a really epic car now.

I bought SimBin's Race07 for the PC and all the expansion packs.

I finally experienced great force feed back, adjustable and awesomely intelligent AI, more car settings than I could ever imagined and sounds and damage to die for. It's so much fun to race against AI and have to struggle to come in just in the top 5 and the AI is set to just 85%. It's a pure racing simulator so there are no goofy levels or money/credit to attain......ya just race! I love it.

Now I just need to find a 20ft HDMI cable to get it showing on the 50in plasma and I'll be in heaven.

PS. In GT5, I did buy an oil change for my BMW GTR Race car and ran a couple laps on the 'ring but quickly went back to Race07 because the force feed back in GT5 is so awful.

I love PC racing as well, but prefer the stability of the PS3. On the PC it felt like i was on edge all the time just incase it crashed whilst playing. Hence taking some of the fun out of it. You played (or have) GT Legends yet?? If not pick that up and give it a whirl. You wont be dissapointed.

AA

Peugeot 206 Rally Car '99
Honda ARTA NSX '00
Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00
TRIAL TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03
HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 '04

Two VW Nardo Concept's entered my UCD today at roughly the some time. It's rare enough having one of them show up, so I just had to buy one of them.

Some other cars I bought today:

RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
Lotus Esprit V8
High End G37
Honda Ballade Sports CR-X

An Intel 80GB SSD to make my GT5 load times considerably faster. a Racing Air filter for Bob, and can I please borrow a cool 19.8 million for that 1969 Ford GT40 suddenly in my UCD?

Cusco Subaru Advan impreza 03
Volkswagen Golf I GTI 76
Suzuki Escudo
Opel Astra Touring Car
Hona Loctite Mugen NSX 01
Honda S800 66
Pescarolo Courage C60 Race Car
Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car
Volswagon New Beetle Cup Car
Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car 74

I just got lucky with the UCD! I'm nearly on day 1500 and I saw the Toyota GT-One pop up for the first time, obviously I snapped it up. I also bought the Pagani Zonda LM Race Car.

Back