What did you buy today?

After doing the Suzuka 1000km, I splurged like crazy.

From the NCD:
Bandai Direzza SC430

From the OCD:
Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3
RUF 3400S
RX-7 LM Race Car

From the UCD:
Falken GT-R Race Car

Found a IS 200 GT-1 race car, 98k cr.....i was really surprised to see it, because its the first time ive seen it in any GT game.

I'm trying to buy every car so anything that I don't have I'm buying. Bought the Esperante and the BMW V12 in the OCD

An Enzo and a Gillett Vertigo Race Car. I feel like going on a bit of a spending spree today, so I keep refreshing my UCD in hopes of getting something rare.

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 (J) '96
Ford Taurus SHO '98
Suzuki Alto Works RS-Z '97
About 160,000 worth of parts for these and other cars.

Nothing, i'm grinding so I can afford a Midget. :(

Ah, we can only dream... :drool:

I bought a supercharged MR2 as the Seasonals have been extended and that's just about the only 80s plastic box I haven't run yet!

I bought a....:

Suzuki Swift Sport 05 (I have the 07 already. I bought this one to see if not having indicators on the wing mirror makes it any faster.)
Ford SVT Lightning
Civic Type R (Another one. Not RM'd.)
Audi R8 4.2 FSI

No joke, but within a 2 hour period, I found 4 MNP III SKYLINES!! I was shocked beyond belief. Then I grabbed a Hyundai Tuscani CCS '03. Was shredding NASCARs and Supercars on the 'Ring with it. :D

I bought the NISMO GTR Road Car... ended up getting rid of it because it's unpaintable :grumpy: 500+ CR gone to the thrash can...

Just bought 3 cars on my new(ish) save game, not really bothered buying much this time round but really like these cars:

Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00
Nissan 240SX '96 <<< Love That Car
Holden Monaro CV8 '04

Grand Touring Garage Mustang Trans Cammer
Shelby Cobra
Dodge Challenger 08 (For photos, really)

That's all for today, I'm quite content with the Dodge Challenger.

Finally I got my Viper GTS-R Team Oreca!

And the Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 was collateral damage ;)

I got the viper the other night too.
I went on a 13,000,000cr spending spree in the UDC over the past few nights. Just grabbing anything that peaked my interest.

Nissan Skyline 370GT Coupe Type SP '06
Lexus Weds Sport IS350 (SUPER GT) '06
High End Performance G37

Skyline because it's sexier than the G35, IS350 for my SUPER GT collection, and the G37 because it's rather cool, fast, and has a wicked interior.
Hope to get the CUSCO Impreza, RE Amemiya RX-7, or Autobacs Garaiya befor the end of the night,

Back