What expansion/DLC would you pay $20 for?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RugerGuy
  • 156 comments
  • 11,534 views
Non-blocky shadows, cockpit view adjustment, better frame-rate, faster loading times. (all at GT5P levels) $50 for that.
 
Renault Megane Renault Sport Coupe '10.

No, not the one that's currently in the game.

This one.

01-gen-09-megane-rs_580op.jpg


The correct Megane. Not the one with the shakin' ass. :D

Also lots more Pikes Peak and Rally Raid cars, not to mention some Daytona Prototypes and more F1's.

Also some DTM's, some FIA GT's, the new LFA Super GT, the FT86-II Concept and most importantly

4717281073_86bc7791c0.jpg


Weider Honda Racing HSV-010!!! :D :D :D
 
I would pay 20$ for a update that wouldn't corrupt my data. 2 time in a row?! C'mon I only have 4 GB per month...
 
Non-blocky shadows, cockpit view adjustment, better frame-rate, faster loading times. (all at GT5P levels) $50 for that.

I'd resent the hell out of a charge for those features.

'faster loading times'

Good luck with that. And the frame rate is great, IMO. Cockpit view might not be perfect, but I think it's also great and probably highly optimized.

Though I guess you're offering to pay for this stuff, so you're not whining or anything. You probably should just wait 5 years for the next console generation.
 
tracks would be pikes peak and las vegas drag, and el capitan, cars would be ferrari f40 lm, bugatti veyron super sport, sauber c11, ariel atom, chaparral 2e, maybe a top fule dragster for fun
 
Gumpert Apollo + Spa Francorchamps Circuit + El Capitan

$20. Wouldn't even think about it.
 
Morgan Aero Supersport
Ariel Atom V8
BMW M30
Porsche GT3

Call me crazy, just love the looks of the Morgan
 
Would pay for a dlc of Porsche Cayman S MT 2007, premium of course.
 
Well for paying roughly 1/3 of the original games price I would expect

220/3 = 70 to 80 new Premiums
800/3 = 300 new Standard cars
20/3 = 7 new tracks
 
I would pay 20€ for :
Track : Spa
Car : Radical SR8
 
Some premium versions of the standard racing machines (on course :))

And more real world road course tracks/circuits like:

Spa
Mont Tremblant
Virginia Raceway
Silverstone

Until then I'll save my money; or expect it free from PD :dopey:
 
If a premium Maxi 5 Turbo and Carbon R were part of it, I'd buy it :cool:
 
I'd pay $20 for a "Tourist Trophy 2" pack in a heartbeat. Or for the tracks that got mentioned in the rumour a while back, roughly 150 Standards bumped to Premium, and roughly a third to half again the amount of events that were included with the main GT5 release to take advantage of the new tracks. That last part being a dealbreaker. Tracks without events are rather useless
 
1. Alpine Test Course

2. GT5's own Test Course (acceleration trials, braking trials, cone slaloms, drift procedures, skid pads, etc.)

Also, at least all of the Le Mans (standards) upgraded to Premium. I cannot see why these priceless chunks of history were put into low definition.
 
I don't expect them to release more cars and tracks. Maybe the FT-86 II, but nothing else.

I think they are making GT6 for 2012 or 2013 with all of the content they wanted to have in GT5. More tracks, newer cars, less Skylines.
--

Who lives more in a dream world. Me or you?
No one knows, unfortunately.
 
I would pay $20 for:

A track pack with at least 20 different tracks. (tracks that are not already in GT5)

Cars:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
BMW M3 E30
BMW E28
BMW E21
BMW 3.0 CSi
Lamborghini Diablo SuperVeloce (road car)

-Race Modification on ALL cars.
-Change of rims on ALL cars. (race cars even)
-Change of paint on ALL cars. (race cars even)
-A much larger selection of parts to purchase.
-Ability to change engines. Like put a ZR1 engine into a 69 Camaro etc etc. Also higher tops on the BHP...
Example, the Supra's in GT5 has a max of 700ish BHP... In real life you can get 1200 BHP out of a Supra engine easily. So why not in a game?

I think this should be a minimum for a $20 DLC!!! I payed $330 for my Signature Edt... It was totally worth it though, but a DLC should be at this size or larger, or just forget it. Of course the cars can vary but the tracks and modification options should be made.

They are possible in real life, and it should be possible in a driving simulator.
 
^^This, my friend, is a new game, not DLC...unfortunately.
 
some of the responses in here are hilarious. 2 or 3 cars and 1 track for 20 dollars?
are you kidding me?
as previously stated THATS 1/3 OF THE FULL PRICE!
if i had to pay $20 i dont want things that should already be part of the game.
(the older tracks such as the 25 or so found on the site should be in an update not dlc)
i would want at least 5 tracks and 15 or more cars for 20 bucks.
 
A Forza car pack is $10 or so I believe, which gives you 10 or so cars. So for $20, I'd expect 20 cars, or 10 cars and a couple of tracks.
 
GTShadowKing
^^This, my friend, is a new game, not DLC...unfortunately.

Agreed.

$20 would have to be an extra couple sections of events for me. I don't care about more cars, in my opinion 220 well made cars is enough for a game, there are already a whole pile I don't use. I also agree tracks are worth getting without events to use them.
 
Cars:
Porsche 917K
Porsche RS Spyder
Porsche 956 (show the 787B what a REAL group c car is like)
Porsche 997 GT3 RSR

Tracks:
Lime Rock Park
Sebring International Raceway

The 956 (962 by then) really showed Mazda what a group c is like in '91...

The 787B did more laps in 1991 then the Audi R18 did a few days ago. Or any Porsche post-Mulsanne Chicanes. Just for the record.
 
Last edited:
$20 is too much. $5-10 is the sweet spot. Way too many cars to choose from but I'd love an E30 M3. Also would like Sebring and Road Atlanta, and I'd take Lime Rock as well.
 
I would pay up for a legitimate piece of rally dlc. perhaps a more in depth course maker, point to point racing,and a lancia fulvia and a ford escort mkII.
 
Some D1 cars
Forumla drift cars
HSV W427

and 1000 hp Mods


Ebisu
iwirndale speedway
Complex String

also Standing mile
 
Midfield, Seattle & at least 10 more tracks and another 200 cars or so... I'd be willing to pay $15-$20
 
Back