what is the funnest race you have ever done online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ENTERSANDMAN13
  • 133 comments
  • 11,329 views
Messages
3,385
England
Kings Lynn.
Messages
Dixon_F1
mine is nurburgring 1 lap at midnight in formula gran turismo! with no racing line lol. was so fun!! no lights so you had to follow either the map or the cars tail light lol
 
The most fun I had was a one on one race with the HKS CT230R '08. That was an extremely tight race and I loved it.
 
Racing with rear gear with X2010, while beating a Formula GT in Suzuka.
 
ENTERSANDMAN13
mine is nurburgring 1 lap at midnight in formula gran turismo! with no racing line lol. was so fun!! no lights so you had to follow either the map or the cars tail light lol

Did the same race online, but 12 of us driving Karts. ?
 
The most fun I had was a one on one race with the HKS CT230R '08. That was an extremely tight race and I loved it.

1 on 1s are good i had a few tight races on ssr7, battle for the slipstream lol!
 
I was in a Kubelwagen, and, this was the first week of GT5 being out, online. And I think they had the mode "Slowest Goes First", so when the race started, I spent about 3 minutes going round Grand Valley, lapping the others before they even started.
 
I was in a Kubelwagen, and, this was the first week of GT5 being out, online. And I think they had the mode "Slowest Goes First", so when the race started, I spent about 3 minutes going round Grand Valley, lapping the others before they even started.

haha i bet that was ace! you should do it on nurburgring lolol
 
I found some room one night in which the host somehow had it set to the custom track, but it would shuffle after each and every race. In other words, with each race we'd be driving on a new course. Oh, and comfort soft tires were the best we could use. No aids other than ABS. Everybody driving respectably, etc. I shoulda friended that host.
 
I don't remember:confused: It was a long, long time ago....
 
Rally cars vs drift cars on a circular tiny Tokyo bay kart track =D

Was great fun! 15 laps =]
 
first shuffle rally race for the 450pp Tuner club........ 👍
 
Did the Nurburgring 24HR Layout in the old Fiat 500 stock with 2 friends.

I drove a red one, my friends drove a white one and a blue one.
 
The Nurburg 24hr in the wet in karts :)
 
funniest was 2 laps on ss7 with rain in the kart. 5 of us 2nd place was driving backwards
 
Nascars on special stage 7 , weather change, any daytona setup will suffice, dnt forget to turn boost on HIGH! We started doin this too lighten the mood, when the racing got frustrating or we had a couple racers, ticked off with each other...Be aware 1 lap, takes almost 4:30 secs too complete, normally, we dont run boost, because it only puts "BAD" drivers at the front. It definitely helps on this track, nascars get upwards 250mph, on this track, when drafting, making very difficult 1 car too catch the leaders, let alone 2 drafting together trying to catchup. If u find the tension in the room to be very hostile?! TRY THIS!!!! special stage 7 weather change, 3 laps, boost high, turn driving aids, (optional), but heps, traction control 5, driving line yes, also just use racing soft tires, rain burn too quick, if your lucky, to race with it snowing, adds a really cool litespeed effect, the driving line will help u, because the track is very long and straight, except when yr turning around to go other way, traction control helps when turning at high speed, especially this track, so give it a shot, u will like! P.S check your feelings at the door, u will get bumped, and your car will probably be black on both sides, from rubbing wall, by the end of the race, dnt forget too NOT slow down when approaching the turn, ride the wall or barrier till you turn around to go other direction, then giver....HAVE FUN!!! CAPN
 
Last edited:
A little while back I had a race at Tokyo R246 in AWD cars with 600hp I think. I had a Gallardo and the leader was in the HKS Evo. I was close behind him the entire race. He made a mistake in the last corner so I drafted as much as I could and ended up passing him and winning with him finishing .001s behind me.
 
Ran 3 races in a row, Circuit de la Sarthe, 10 laps each....LMP's and Group C Cars!!! Won the first in the Toyota Gt-one....2nd on the 2nd race in the same car (Lost to 787B)....won the last race running the Audi Playstation R8 LMP (not LMS). About a half an hour each race.....was just long enough to feel like a good endurance race, but short enough where at least people joined and not "everyone" backed out....there were usually 6-8 cars left at the end (would start with 10-14)
 
Ran 3 races in a row, Circuit de la Sarthe, 10 laps each....LMP's and Group C Cars!!! Won the first in the Toyota Gt-one....2nd on the 2nd race in the same car (Lost to 787B)....won the last race running the Audi Playstation R8 LMP (not LMS). About a half an hour each race.....was just long enough to feel like a good endurance race, but short enough where at least people joined and not "everyone" backed out....there were usually 6-8 cars left at the end (would start with 10-14)

sounds good!
 
I found some room one night in which the host somehow had it set to the custom track, but it would shuffle after each and every race. In other words, with each race we'd be driving on a new course. Oh, and comfort soft tires were the best we could use. No aids other than ABS. Everybody driving respectably, etc. I shoulda friended that host.

That's my definition of clean online racing, add me as soon as the service come back. Let's do some non-tuned road car battles.

By the way, I'm GTP_DAN_. Ignore the PSN name under my avatar. ;)
 
That's my definition of clean online racing, add me as soon as the service come back. Let's do some non-tuned road car battles.

By the way, I'm GTP_DAN_. Ignore the PSN name under my avatar. ;)

im up for that also if thats ok?.. add me man
 
i found a room hosted by redlineracing, and they had it on Daytona, with 100 laps prison rules, all cars had to be street cars, with 710hp or less, and 145o kilo's or higher, so no LM's or that funny, only rules were no stoning on the track or driving backwards, with high boost, and no tire wear. now most ppl would complain about that, but that is where it makes it so funny. we all had mics and when we exited turn 4 we all were trying to put each other in the pits. that was some of the most fun racing i have had. it was just so relaxing.
 
ummm a drift race at indianapolis race track in a SL55 AMG with comfort hard tyres!!! lol that was a laugh!!

Oh and dirty racing on nurburgring!!! argh that was fun...!
 
Some real life, with traffic, rules, speed limits and cops... very fun! Especially since I am a Teenager, I don't have to live through the Rush Hour crap. :)
And some Cops and Robbers, with some nice people such as Barbar67 and others. Very fun! :)
 
Racing on Circuit De La Sarthe 2009 with time of day/weather change in a car with no headlights (Chaparral 2J and then FGT). I won both times against LMP1 cars.
 
Today I was in a lobby with a somone (forgot his name -_-)
It was limited to sport Softs and 475pp at Monza.
He drove a NSX Type S Zero (a NSX xD) and I drove my 475pp cars.

First I used my Trial Celica but it was way too fast. After that I used my Civic Sedan (P) but that was a bit too slow but relativly close ;)

My third choice was a Ford Focus RS. Wow that was close and manly fair racing.
Sometimes 1-3m space between us and no bumping or hitting.
That was nice although just 2 drivers.

After that I used a Amuse S2000 R1 but it has not enough power => 2 car length distance
 
Back