what is the funnest race you have ever done online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ENTERSANDMAN13
  • 133 comments
  • 11,331 views
iamsupernasty
Yea, that is a fun race for you?

No wonder none of the rest of us can have fun....

I hear you on that. Those are just the kind of people who don't need to be racing.
 
The most fun I had in a race was on grand valley and we were all road cars and some guy (he is the most funny guy you'll meet) was in an X2010 for the fun of it and at re 10 lap mark for me he was about 7 minutes ahead so he decided to make some bagel bites. He got back and I was a lap behind and mid way on his second lap back he lost a bagel bite and everyone was laughing so hard that we couldn't continue for a minute o two because we were rolling on the floor laughing. That was the best race I've ever done.
 
The most fun I had in a race was on grand valley and we were all road cars and some guy (he is the most funny guy you'll meet) was in an X2010 for the fun of it and at re 10 lap mark for me he was about 7 minutes ahead so he decided to make some bagel bites. He got back and I was a lap behind and mid way on his second lap back he lost a bagel bite and everyone was laughing so hard that we couldn't continue for a minute o two because we were rolling on the floor laughing. That was the best race I've ever done.

lol
 
We had what was dubbed "Fast Cars and Fiats"
There were 8 Fiat 500 Fs, then myself in a MINOLTA and another guy in a Mazda 787. The race was set to 5 laps on Deep Forest.
I beat the Mazda by seven seconds, and the first Fiat by three laps. Despite us punting a couple Fiats while lapping they all managed to keep about a eight second difference from the leader to last in their group.
 
I find shuffle races to be the best, but any race where the cars are equal and not too far away from street cars. Then its just down to skill, driving lines, and minimal shunts.
 
Daytona Speedway, 2 laps in I spun out. So I started driving backwards, some of the funniest reactions I've ever heard on mics. Hahaha. Got kicked though:(

This "gentleman" and all his kin are why I don't usually race online.

But the most fun I've ever had online was in the Track Creator Racing Series. A few of us would bring our custom tracks to a private room and take turns putting up our custom tracks. All of us were decent drivers. It was the closest, most respectful racing I've ever had.
 
I was running my BMW M3 GTR and a guy online was using the Honda or Acura NSX and him and I had some very close races on Trial Mountain Circuit that were one second either ahead or behind!
 
I find shuffle races to be the best, but any race where the cars are equal and not too far away from street cars. Then its just down to skill, driving lines, and minimal shunts.

agreee
 
Bot funny but really good race 3 laps at ssr7 enzo supra and .me with my rs6 I got second it was really close
 
New racing experience that basically made this game complete.
I tuned up a Dodge Ram the other day and took it online where I hopped into one of those lobbies full of kids with their Enzos and Saleens etc. They all started laughin callin me an idiot and the like, but at the end of three laps when I passed the Saleen for first place out of the last corner they were silent. Thankyou PD for your failed realism, and allowing me to take one of the worst possible race vehicles and turn it into a beast
 
JLawrence
New racing experience that basically made this game complete.
I tuned up a Dodge Ram the other day and took it online where I hopped into one of those lobbies full of kids with their Enzos and Saleens etc. They all started laughin callin me an idiot and the like, but at the end of three laps when I passed the Saleen for first place out of the last corner they were silent. Thankyou PD for your failed realism, and allowing me to take one of the worst possible race vehicles and turn it into a beast

Lol RAM FTW!!!
 
Was in a race in a tiny lil k car,everyone else was in merc,s and ferraris and such, race started they all got black screen but me...

K-car for the win :lol:
 
Was in a race in a tiny lil k car,everyone else was in merc,s and ferraris and such, race started they all got black screen but me...

K-car for the win :lol:

haha i did that before.. they all left and called me a bad host lol
 
none, didn't raced online yet due to network problems
 
none, didn't raced online yet due to network problems

your missing out mate! you should get it sorted and get online, when you find the type of racing you like, its the best part of the game imo.Plus you get seasonal events which gives you tons of money, and the online dealership, 0 mile rare cars 👍
 
I was in a room hosted by a female girl womanbeing. It was called Dirty Shuffle, or something. It really was dirty, people bashing each other off the road, cutting corners, brake testing. Full room for hours too.

Did a few races at indy speedway, 8 laps (yawn... I thought) but on one of them I got in the lead early and held it for most of the race with a couple of dirty shufflers trying to nudge me off whatever way they could. There were some close calls!

I was in the better car, an S2000 but with the slipstream they were getting it was always close. I wish I saved the replay!
 
My best race was when I lost to one of my friends by .009 of a second in a clean race at Monza. Looked like a tie. But the cool part was we were side by side for almost the entire race.
 
Last edited:
Ironically, my most enjoyable online race was a NASCAR race at Daytona. Being in the middle of a crowd of stock cars at high speed is very difficult. I had to carefully steer clear and regulate my throttle and brakes in order to try and not hit any stock cars. I eventually got spun out and quit the race, but it was special in that it greatly increased my appreciation for oval races.
 
I'd say....


Nurbrugring at night with a TVR Tuscan RM. Very nice car on that track!!!
 
A race of touring cars. I asked host to let me use my Dodge Ram and he said yes. Guess who won :lol:
 
Subaru 360 Vs X2010. Subaru got a head start of a long distance, and won. Nothing can be more hilarious than seeing a Green Subaru 360 beat a X2010.
 
They're not technically races, but bumper cars is a blast, especially when you have the Tank car.
 
Beating a 908 with a ZZII (Daytona Superspeedway, 8 laps, max 655 pp).
 
Beating a 908 with a ZZII (Daytona Superspeedway, 8 laps, max 655 pp).

WTF? thing must have had like 400 hp, not a wise choice there

I'm going to x3 the dodge ram, beating lamborghinis is an amazing feeling in a huge chrome truck
 
Back