what is the funnest race you have ever done online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ENTERSANDMAN13
  • 133 comments
  • 11,331 views
My funnest race's I've had is a 5 lap Nürburgring 24hr backward's/forward' race's that me and a few friend's set up. 1st 2 lap's were ran in reverse then a must pit to turn around and head the proper direction to run 2 lap's back to start and run the 1 lap real race to end it.
 
Today a Nordschleife 500pp Roadcar room was fun.

4 cars close together constant overtaking eachother. (NO BOOST!)

Me A BMW M3 CSL
-An other BMW M3 CSL
-A BMW M3 GTR
-And a NSX Type-R

In the first part a elise was also in the group but he couldnt follow on the first fast part + went off the track at the fast left hill corner after the first long streigt.

The other CSL won .
-> 1.5Sec-> NSX .
->2sec-> my CSL .
->3sec-> M3 GTR .

Next race i took the peugeot 16v road car (dont know name) but i fully lost controll and was not near the front.
Comments in chat from viewers where "good battle in front!"
it was the other CSL and The NSX from last race :)
Damn i should have taken my m3 again...

Road Cars . 470 - 550 pp Nordschleife ALWAYS FUN !
 
Le Mans, at Circuit de la Sarthe, full weather and day/night cycles, 10 laps, and everyone was using LMP cars. I came in a close second in my 787B.
 
I came off the last sweeper before the long straight at Nurburgring with shot tires and another driver right behind me who is able to carry a lot more speed through the turn. I get passed, I draft to pass back, then I get drafted and passed again. Then the other driver doesn't get it slowed down in time and runs right into the wall just before the tight left hander, he gets going and slams into the wall on the other side. I drive past by him.
 
Premium vs Standard Fiat 500
 
Just been doing Red Bull's on the Nordshleife... at night :lol:
 
Nur at night with rain no aids... it was a living breathing cloud of cars i had to out run it =/ along with first place
 
A nordschleife race, me running a Ruf RGT, 3 350zs and an elise. I pulled a decent lead the first half, but I quickly saw a car gaining on me, and by karusell, he was right on my bumper. He kept on pushing until the second banked corner, where I ran wide so he passed me.

I kept on trailing, and on the long straight I slipstreamed past him, but at the hard brake point he nudged me and passed me again! at the final corner he ran a bit wide ( and at that exact moment I said "too wide" in my best brian O'connor voice) so I got right on his side for the final small straight. We ran side by side, but I gained JUST enough to get the win at 0:00.035! My heart really raced on that one.

Or we have a race where I ran a tunnel drag with medium powered cars. The others used 4wd cars, but I used an Esprit, so they pulled an early lead. But with my lucky gearbox setup, I gained on them, and got the lead just before the end of the tunnel^^
 
Tank cars at Monaco... it was so fun!

I was leading from half way first lap and got rammed on last corner to finish 2nd. We all Lol'd so hard, it was epic :lol:
 
385PP/Racing Soft/1Lap Race at The Ring.

Finds out that my perfectly tuned Levin AE86 had 386PP so that was a easy choice..
Opponent's where an 206RC and a VW Karman.

Race starts!
As an initial D fan, i followed the 'key to win a race'.
So i stayed behind the others into the first corners for getting into the rhythm and analyzing the others.

The 206RC was the one i had to watch out for, as the VW was doing it's best but couldn't really keep up.

When going down the long downhill section(Right after Aremberg) i started to notice that the 206 where going for it!
As if he was going to win the race from there!

So i followed up, and the VW disappeared after the slower corners that came.

When the 206 driver and i reached Kallenhard(which is a uphill corner), i knew that i had to take it at high speed as i did not have allot of power in my Levin!

The 206 disappeared and i was not forever alone. But alone tho..

As my Levin's suspension was as stiff as a brick, i knew that i couldn't risk my lead by driving the Karussell the normal way so i had to drive on the outer side.

Things vent fine until i reached the last left turn before the long strait. That one corner that has those concrete plates on the inside line, but it doesent turn by many degrees, so i went for the inside-line.

herptiderp!:crazy:

After a cupple of 360's, i managed to head in the right direction, but when looking in the rear view mirror, i saw the 206 came flying after me!:scared:

On the main strait, we was literally side by side, but due to the fantastic aerodynamic and power to weight ratio for the Levin, i managed to be the first of us to attack the last corners.

Since the Levin only weight about 835kilos, runs on RS tires, and had barley enough power to drag a kart, i had to keep the braking at a minimal!

Being as focused as a goal keeper, i flew through the last corners!

With the finnishline right in front of me, i was thinking the worst, so i just had to look for the Peugeot!

Turns out that my strategy worked! He slowed down to much so he couldn't follow me through the last turn. :sly:

Funny thing was that, after the race, i noticed that my heart rate was extreme, and i absolutely felt the adrenaline rush!
All because of the race being so close and that was one of the first real races with my new wheel!

G27 absolutely makes you feel part of the whole thing:tup:
 
Tank cars at Monaco... it was so fun!

I was leading from half way first lap and got rammed on last corner to finish 2nd. We all Lol'd so hard, it was epic :lol:

Heathenpride, that was me that rammed you! You had a 1/2 lap lead (maybe more) at one point. I know you never expected anyone to catch you. My only chance at an epic comeback was to say hello with a little love tap on the last corner. :lol:
 
Psycho Tuber
Heathenpride, that was me that rammed you! You had a 1/2 lap lead (maybe more) at one point. I know you never expected anyone to catch you. My only chance at an epic comeback was to say hello with a little love tap on the last corner. :lol:

Haha yes, yes it was :mad:

I was cruising to avoid crashing & getting wedged (A La Austin Powers 3 point turn effort!) and you caught me then stuck me on that corner, it was an epic move that had me in stitches :lol:
 
Just did a 1v1 race with a buddy. he was driving a Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG '08 and i was in a Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08, both tuned to the same lap times on High Speed Ring. It was a 30 lap shoot out and it was back and forth all race. He won by .038 sec. I would have had him at the finish but i pulled out of the draft too early.
 
Every race that I host online is funnest race that I've ever had. I host clean racing lobby's so the racing is always good. One of my best races was a 50 lap race at Daytona with 12 cars where the first and second tied for the win (0.000). I won that race! 3rd finished 0.005 seconds behind us.

It's difficult to stop the camera exactly on the start/finish line.
Daytona-01.jpg

Daytona-02.jpg

Daytona-03.jpg
 
Last edited:
Karting the nurburgring, noone joins my nurb kart lobbys anymore its like no one wants to have fun, everyone would rather drive veyrons around circuito de madrid like the motorsport knowedgeless noobs they are.
 
Red Bull X2010 vs Fiat 500 old on SSR7. The Fiat reached almost 320 km/t! Guess how.......
 
BRABUS-AMG
Red Bull X2010 vs Fiat 500 old on SSR7. The Fiat reached almost 320 km/t! Guess how.......

The x2011 pushed it?
 
Eric W
Every race that I host online is funnest race that I've ever had. I host clean racing lobby's so the racing is always good. One of my best races was a 50 lap race at Daytona with 12 cars where the first and second tied for the win (0.000). I won that race! 3rd finished 0.005 seconds behind us.

It's difficult to stop the camera exactly on the start/finish line.

That looks cool.
 
Every race that I host online is funnest race that I've ever had. I host clean racing lobby's so the racing is always good. One of my best races was a 50 lap race at Daytona with 12 cars where the first and second tied for the win (0.000). I won that race! 3rd finished 0.005 seconds behind us.

It's difficult to stop the camera exactly on the start/finish line.
Daytona-01.jpg

Daytona-02.jpg

Daytona-03.jpg

Holy S***!!!!!
 
Just had some of the best races I have ever had. To make them better, the host was someone who is pretty popular here and was also a surprise to me.
 
Just had some of the best races I have ever had. To make them better, the host was someone who is pretty popular here and was also a surprise to me.

Who would that be?

My favs are the Ferrari F40 on the Daytona Road Course, the Mazda RX-7 FD at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, and the Nissan GT-R (R35) at Suzuka, 50% wet with SH tires.

Good seein ya otaku. Let's do that again.
 
I Did A 16 Players Nascar Race On Nurburgirng 24H ..... As Soon As I Live The Start Line It Was All Darkness 27 Min 1 Lap That Was Crazy ...
 
24 minutes of Le Mans with friends. We had multiclass racing (lmp, gt). All the races felt so real! There were crashes, pit stops and overall clean racing :):)
 
GTracer98
24 minutes of Le Mans with friends. We had multiclass racing (lmp, gt). All the races felt so real! There were crashes, pit stops and overall clean racing :):)

Nice! You do these often?
 
fiat 500 rally on eiger K layout, spent hours trying to climb a simplle hill
 
Back