what is the funnest race you have ever done online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ENTERSANDMAN13
  • 133 comments
  • 11,329 views
Most fun? No damage cat and mouse with 3 of my friends. That's probably got more to do with the fact that it was with my friends than anything. I see playing with them more as a way to not take the game so seriously more than anything.

Also GTP_DAN_ and others, i'd be up for that as soon as finals are through here
 
Chaparral 2J only at Laguna Seca.

Nobody was holding the damn car with assists off.
 
'07 Mini Cooper S's around the Tokyo Kart Track. 15 laps of door rubbing shenanigans. :-)
 
Ruf only event with 330HP limit :) Most took RGT and i Tried desperatly to win with my Yellow bird. I touth it would work out with only 330hp. Well it didnt. There is something very wrong with that car :) Sliding all directions around a bunch of RGT's and got nearly last :p

Race 2 : i got my RGT and someone else took a yellowbird (he got last so i ditnt feel bad about my try) but the race was so tense between me and the winner :) (i got second).

Most fun was carting on a self made track (very bumpy! All sections , Max corners Max corner angle) and it was fun seeing yourselve and everyone else spin every 3,4 corners :) (only able to win iff you got superfast yet super smooth steering/trottle)
 
Last edited:
My funnest race would be, racing fiat 500's stock on the nurburgring 24 hr track. Boy that was funny and fun.
 
Usually races with cars around a 250-350hp cap on the Nurburgring with weather/time change is really fun in my Swift Sport '07. I'm not the greatest on the track, but I know it well enough to get through it at night without issue and watching others race at night can be hilarious at times.👍
 
Oh, i forgot, karts on Nordschleife, it was fun, and i was leading by quite a bit, but it's also easy to spin as the road is quite uneven in some parts, and it's hard to not spin on the carousel.
 
i really liked one where we all raced the ferrari formula 1 cars around Monaco. But maybe its just cause I love F1?
 
2 days ago we had a race with just honda's. There was 1 EP3, 1 Integra dc5 RM, 1 nsx, 1 crx and a couple of ek9's (some RM). I was driving in an EG6 sir.
The hp limit was 410hp and all driving aids where turned off. The track was nurburgring (20.xxx KM).

I started of as second last and managed to crawl to 3 place during the first part of the nurburgring. Then i got stuck behind the Integra dc5.
When we got to the 2nd part of the ring i exited a sharp corner rather bad.
But i was surprised i was catching up to the Integra on the straight sections.
I actually managed to take over the Integra on the last straight road before the infamous caroussel turn. Just remember that i was driving an EG with only 380 hp against an DC5 RM.

I took over the dc5 at the caroussel turn and managed to get to the EP3 overtaking it fairly easy in the 3rd section of the ring due to a mistake of the driver (bad cornering, so he exited the corner slightly on the grass, but he didnt spin out of control). The DC5 was right on my tail and also overtook the EP3 who was now in 4th place.

So now its just me and the nsx, i could tell the driver wasn't really experienced, because of his cornering. so i was getting close and took more risks. Finally i managed to take over, but in the last corner before the long straight section near the end i took too much of a risk and lost control of my car.

This resulted in me falling back to 4th place behind the EP3. But non the less this was my most entertaining race. Even if it was just because i was driving a pretty slow car compared to my opponents.
Again, most of them had a 400+ hp and around 800-900kg car.
All in all it was a pretty entertaining race and in the end it all came down on the drivers skills instead of the mods on the car.


If anyone from europe wants to join one of our races, search for a server called "CCH" or "Civic Club Holland". :)

Oh and sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes.:crazy:
 
Joined a race and all of a sudden everybody else started racing backwards. I had changed too, and they had changed again.
I guessed it was a "polite" way to tell me foff and so did I :)
 
I just recently saaw a video of how to do wheelies and drive on two wheels. I bought the Schwimmwagen and made some settings changes. I was lol for about 15 minutes doing stoppies (backwards and forewards) and cornering up on two wheels.

I still need more practice.

Also go my rollover trophy doing the K-Lights with the cappucino RM'd. Did it twice without trying.

:D
 
#1

I joined your average hoonage session at the Top Gear Test Track. Just messing around, you know. Everyone had their flagship cars our: X1s, Veyrons, a proud Mopar fan or two.

So I could totally be boring and take out my fastest car and just run from one wall to the other. But instead I got out my Fiat 500 from hell: one that was maxed out.

So, among all those Veyrons, was a little Fiat running about. They'd follow me around, send me flying across the track, or watch the little thing do donuts.

I got the host laughing over the mic.

#2

I joined yet another stereotypical room: open track at Daytona Speedway, no restrictions. We've all seen these. So, again, everybody would just take out their Veyrons and X1s and duke it out at 2,000 mph.

Instead, I got in the Trans Cammer, turned off all aids, and went to the open tarmac space on the back straight. I began to do donuts and burnouts like there was no tomorrow. Soon enough, others joined in. At it's prime, there might have been about eight people doing this.

You can probably tell that I like doing slightly less-orthodox thing online. ;)
 
I was using the mid-modded GT-R R34 against a friend in a fully modded STI on the nurburgring nordschleife during the dusk. It was awesome! Also, a race against a fully modded supra with my fully modded yellowbird on the SSR7, both cars in black, neck and neck, also awesome.
 
My favorites was running the nurburgring 24hr track in the old alfa romeo racecar and keeping up with guys in stock M3's and C63 mercedes. They could outrun me on the straights but i would catch up in the twisties. The race had a cool mood to it since the race time was set during sunset. That is when the track looks the most beautiful, kinda like the end video for beating gt5.
 
I've noticed the Karts are nearly as fast in reverse as they are in forward gear.

It's pretty fun racing backwards. I've come in above midpack a few times doing that.
 
I was in a race once where no one rammed me off the track at the first corner, and we finished a complete race with no one driving the wrong way around the track. It was fun, but it was only that one time.
 
I was in a race once where no one rammed me off the track at the first corner, and we finished a complete race with no one driving the wrong way around the track. It was fun, but it was only that one time.

Lol
 
I've noticed the Karts are nearly as fast in reverse as they are in forward gear.

It's pretty fun racing backwards. I've come in above midpack a few times doing that.

i do that all the time, it gets abit boring though lol
 
#1

I joined your average hoonage session at the Top Gear Test Track. Just messing around, you know. Everyone had their flagship cars our: X1s, Veyrons, a proud Mopar fan or two.

So I could totally be boring and take out my fastest car and just run from one wall to the other. But instead I got out my Fiat 500 from hell: one that was maxed out.

So, among all those Veyrons, was a little Fiat running about. They'd follow me around, send me flying across the track, or watch the little thing do donuts.

I got the host laughing over the mic.

#2

I joined yet another stereotypical room: open track at Daytona Speedway, no restrictions. We've all seen these. So, again, everybody would just take out their Veyrons and X1s and duke it out at 2,000 mph.

Instead, I got in the Trans Cammer, turned off all aids, and went to the open tarmac space on the back straight. I began to do donuts and burnouts like there was no tomorrow. Soon enough, others joined in. At it's prime, there might have been about eight people doing this.

You can probably tell that I like doing slightly less-orthodox thing online. ;)
haha i get my ginetta g4 out all the time (smallest car on the game)
 
I joined one at Suzuka earlier where there were two guys, one in an XJ220 and another in a GT-R GT500. I started in my 2007 Impreza and was just doing laps, keeping myself to myself (not that I could even dream of racing them), and the guy in the GT-R came up and rammed me at the speed of light. It was hilarious.

Oh hang on a second, I think I got that wrong.


On another occasion I joined a drift lobby. After doing a few laps with everyone taking it quite seriously, I decided to get my Samba Bus out. Put racing softs on the front, comfort hards on the rear, lowered the front to the ground and raised the rear all the way up. After a few laps like this someone noticed me and sent some messages being like 'what the what is that?' and then after that everyone started following me on very slow drift laps. Also it's almost impossible to keep a Samba Bus set up that way pointing in a straight line, let alone above the turbo threshold...
 
Volkswagen Kubelwagen race round the nürburgring nordschleife.
 
20 Laps at Trial Mountain. No Aids, No boost. We had 4 cars finish within 2 seconds and it was totally up for grabs for the entire 30 minutes. Purely Epic racing.
 
Daytona Speedway, 2 laps in I spun out. So I started driving backwards, some of the funniest reactions I've ever heard on mics. Hahaha. Got kicked though:(
 
fully tuned VW busses on special stage route 7
 
First ever race I did (2nd day of GT5 Release)

Laguna Seca

Took the 787B Stealth out for a spin the first time. Won the race. It was just pure fun taking out the Mazda for the first ever time.
 
Daytona Speedway, 2 laps in I spun out. So I started driving backwards, some of the funniest reactions I've ever heard on mics. Hahaha. Got kicked though:(

You seem all too familiar my friend.
 
Daytona Speedway, 2 laps in I spun out. So I started driving backwards, some of the funniest reactions I've ever heard on mics. Hahaha. Got kicked though:(

Yea, that is a fun race for you?

No wonder none of the rest of us can have fun....
 
Back