What is "The Ugliest" car in GT 5???

• Thread starter Hotdoguk
  • 702 comments
mbhotdog
There is already a discussion on the most Beautiful car in GT5 so I'll start another one asking for the Ugliest

Chaparral 2J gets my vote, it's like a shoebox

This is an easy one.... It's obviously the Dome Concept. It's a slim, grey, brick with a blue winshield that tops out at 80 miles per hour lol

Scion xB definition: A useless, dull, plain, "toaster" that is useful for nothing apart from this thread.;)

Last edited:
I forget the name of it, but there is a used car, a concept I believe, that looks like the front end is smashed up. There are weird gaps around the hood, lights, and front bumper. First time I saw it I honestly thought the UCD was selling a wrecked car!

I think the 908 is kind of sexy.

The Xb and Prius though are tied for ugliest, I can't decide which one makes me want to vomit more.

There is already a discussion on the most Beautiful car in GT5 so I'll start another one asking for the Ugliest

Chaparral 2J gets my vote, it's like a shoebox

👍
You beat me to it, I was gonna start this dicussion soon.

But since you beat me to it, I think the ugliest car in GT5 is the Daihatsu Midget.

Edit: If anyone else is wondering what thread the OP "Hotdoguk" is referring to, the link is ==> What is The "Most Beautiful" car in GT 5???
:)

Last edited:
I forget the name of it, but there is a used car, a concept I believe, that looks like the front end is smashed up. There are weird gaps around the hood, lights, and front bumper. First time I saw it I honestly thought the UCD was selling a wrecked car!

Hyundai HCD6? That one gets my vote.

Ferrari California gets my vote, ugly as hell, drives like heaven however.
Sure there are plenty more which ain't lookers but this one should've looked much better since it was essentially aimed to be a fast luxurious boulevard cruiser, they mostly tend to look nice foremost (since why else cruise a boulevard...).

Every R35 GT-R
Every Audi TT
Impreza '07 and '10
All the newer Peugeot's excluding the 908
BMW 1-Series
Any Renault

I could list more, but I just picked the ones that are premium.

Honda Element? Very utilitarian but unattractive with those giant plastic monstrosities that Honda calls fenders. I can appreciate boxy, but not like that!

Not big on egg-shaped hybrids like the Insight or Prius either, but it's a step up at least!

Also, the Nissan GT-R black mask - horrible additions to an otherwise nice car!

And, last but not least, the X2010 because it does not look in any way like a car and it has WAY too many aero tack-ons and those ridiculous hubcaps! Fast, perhaps, but not attractive in my opinion. Beauty in a car should be from the core shape as opposed to wings and curly-cues and skirts and whatnot...

Hyundai HCD6? That one gets my vote.

Agree. The HDC6 is revolting. I bought it because it just looked like an abomination.

I'd also have to list the Chaparral 2J. When you are following it, it looks like a pair of front loader washing machines .

I'd also have to list the Chaparral 2J. When you are following it, it looks like a pair of front loader washing machines .

I think it looks like a cardboard box with a vacuum cleaner stuck on the back.

Back