What is "The Ugliest" car in GT 5???

• Thread starter Hotdoguk
  • 702 comments
3. engineers

4. people who understand the beauty of a properly extravagant car in the vein of the original duesenburgs and bugattis.

it's not meant to turn, it's not even mean to go fast in a straight line (well, the supersports is, but not the normal veyron). it's meant, more than anything, to be extravagant. it features the greatest technology imaginable and it's a 1001 horsepower car that can be reasonably usable as a daily driver, the V16 engine could easily pull more than 1001 horsepower, but it puts out that power without really taxing the engine. that is what makes it so amazing, not just the top speed number.

The 'Shoe-box' 2J Race Car
OH OH, don't call it a shoebox! If you're talking cars, there's only ONE shoebox, and that's the 49-51 Ford...and it's not in GT5!
1950-Ford-Primer-Gray-sy.jpg
:dopey:

Thanks for the 2J support guys, or at least a few of you :D

Agree. The HDC6 is revolting. I bought it because it just looked like an abomination.

I'd also have to list the Chaparral 2J. When you are following it, it looks like a pair of front loader washing machines .

I love the chaparrals,especially the 2D,but this just car really does look like two washing machines!:ill:

Any Prius. I had satisfaction from rolling one over at Trian Mountain and getting the trophy.

Edit: Not only do they look ugly, they give out a devilish whine when you put your foot down as well. Gives children nightmares. I guess I should be thankful I'm not a kid now, and that no one close to me is driving one.

Suzuki SX4. I picked it for the doors off trophy because the A-pillar and the front doors are exactly the ugliest part of that car.

Last edited:
The Nascars, with all this stickers and all this mixed colors they look like clowns.

When i saw them in the Nascar event all together lined up.... OMG.....it was like "the circus is in you town"....

Ugliest would probably be the Tiburon Turbulence as far as I'm concerned, probably because of the horrible green colour it comes in in my UCD. Still bought one, though.

I forget the name of it, but there is a used car, a concept I believe, that looks like the front end is smashed up. There are weird gaps around the hood, lights, and front bumper. First time I saw it I honestly thought the UCD was selling a wrecked car!

probably hyundai hdc6

The Pontiac Tempest. It's like a shoe-box.

5334887140_348f86316c_z.jpg

And what's with that spoiler on the Plymouth Superbird ?!?!?!?! Hahahaha!

images

1970_Plymouth_Superbird_440_Six_Pack.jpg

analog
Ferrari California gets my vote, ugly as hell, drives like heaven however.
Sure there are plenty more which ain't lookers but this one should've looked much better since it was essentially aimed to be a fast luxurious boulevard cruiser, they mostly tend to look nice foremost (since why else cruise a boulevard...).

No offence, but i died inside after hearing that.

Most little japanese cars and electro cars are very ugly.

But I hate the appearance of the Ferrari Enzo, too. It looks ugly like hell...like someone blew up a Formula 1-car and filled the gaps with plastic.

Big Ron
Most little japanese cars and electro cars are very ugly.

But I hate the appearance of the Ferrari Enzo, too. It looks ugly like hell...like someone blew up a Formula 1-car and filled the gaps with plastic.

WHAT THE F!!! I know it's personal taste, but c'mon!!

Back