What is "The Ugliest" car in GT 5???

• Thread starter Hotdoguk
  • 702 comments
i might be in the minority on this, but i think the ugliest car in the game is the mazda furai concept...

a) to me, it just looks like an experiment to update the batmobile gome horribly wrong
b) what's up with the different colored wheel hubs by side? is that s'posed to be like 'hot' and 'cold' or something?
c) what's up with the lights up front? the front of a race-ish car is not where i want to see an exaggerated 'cheshire cat' smile
d) what's up with the lights in the back? they look like the have design inspiration by a toddler drawing in crayon on the wall

i'm just saying...

Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88
600c.jpg

That image isn't from GT5, but it's the first one I found in a Google image search that was more or less what I wanted. I have one in GT5 that looks just like that, including that same hideous color. Nobody will ever be getting any "action" with a car like that.

The Bugatti Veyron.

:ill:
It looks to me like some sort of cyborg pig... mobile.

So, we're making joke posts now?

All you Chaparral haters!
I'll admit it's not to everyone's taste but the car is a legend! I was really happy to see it's still in the GT garage!
Chaparral-2J-Chevrolet_2.jpg

Somebody says the 2D is ugly???
Chaparral-2D-Chevrolet_5.jpg

The Prius has already come up. I HATE those little warts!
I also have to admit the "wedge" shape cars from the 70s haven't aged well, the Dome Zero (as mentioned already) is pretty bad.

But, even though I like weird and old cars, I gotta say the 1958 Subaru 360 is my pick!!!
360newpaint004.jpg

:lol:

Call it the "Soul Train" or the "Hippiemobile" or whatever you please, but I hate it. It's slow. It's ugly. And it DOWN RIGHT pisses me off. What else could I be talking about?

2388833266_92d5b39421.jpg

But lawds, I just bought a Enzo for the heck of it and painted it Matte Black. Holy shizz it looks beautiful.

All you Chaparral haters!
I'll admit it's not to everyone's taste but the car is a legend! I was really happy to see it's still in the GT garage!
Chaparral-2J-Chevrolet_2.jpg

Somebody says the 2D is ugly???
Chaparral-2D-Chevrolet_5.jpg
WOOO! Good to see the Chaparal getting some love :). It's different but not ugly. The Hyundai HCD6 on the other hand wow...

I can't really choose just 1. There's quite a few ugly, terrible, useless pieces of garbage that should've never graced this game.

WOOO! Good to see the Chaparal getting some love :). It's different but not ugly. The Hyundai HCD6 on the other hand wow...

Agree with what you said about the 2J. Now that I remember the HCD6 is in GT5, I honestly can't think of anything uglier. I might be able to find something that looks worse, but nothing else comes to mind.

Back