What Skyline/GTR for the seasonal event (493hp and less)

  • Thread starter Thread starter andmen
  • 10 comments
  • 3,474 views
Messages
291
Messages
amenasce
I tried my R32 wit 450 hp and 1250 kgs but couldnt do better than 7th.

I couldnt tune the gearbox, is that normal? Should i try an R33 or R34?
 
Use the GTR V-spec and tune it within the regulations (transmission and weight reductions), and buy the aerodynamic upgrades. With these upgrades it's quite easy to beat the Ford GT.
 
Buy a GTR-07 and the full custom suspension, that did it for me.
 
Buy a GTR-07 and the full custom suspension, that did it for me.

Did you tune the suspension at all? (Can you even tune it?)

Thanks
 
Used the 09 GT-R SpecV, Race suspension, FC Transmission and aero parts. Adjusted everything and set transmission to 168 I think. Mission accomplished.
 
Thanks i will try that.

By the way, is it a one time win event ? (If you win, do you only get the money once?).
 
Thanks i will try that.

By the way, is it a one time win event ? (If you win, do you only get the money once?).

yea i noticed when i placed 2nd back to back races i didn't get anything the second time.
 
So it's worth finishing 5 then 4 then 3 then 2 and win.
 
So it's worth finishing 5 then 4 then 3 then 2 and win.


NO, you get a base amount and then everytime you do better than the previous best you get the amount of money above what you won last time. I.e. you can only win a maximum of 300k from the event, if it takes you 1 time and finish first or 12 times and gain a position each time
 
I think what's important is to NOT change your oil. Otherwise you would have to buy another one to tune it to spec. My GTR V-Spec was 517HP with everything off. So I had to buy an '07 GTR. Right now its at 484HP though.

I managed to get 2nd overall on my second try, and this is with me spinning out on one lap, so there is much room for improvement.
 
I got a GTR 35 Vspec. Lightened it, added trans and suspension plus rear wing.

full downforce, plus 270kmh top speed and i won.
 
Back