Whats in the new update on Gran Turismo 5?

Messages
286
Messages
RedBull_2_M3RK
Messages
i cant remember
Hi I jus logged on and i recieved an update for Gran Turismo.. Any one know whats in it?
 
Hi I jus logged on and i recieved an update for Gran Turismo.. Any one know whats in it?

Check the News page. There is also a huge thread going on somewhere I here.
 
People have asked the same question many times today when all you had to do was type in the search box "Update 1.03" and you would've found the huge thread about it...
 
Does anyone know something about a fileloss when installing the newest patch for GT5??
I heard rumors on a belgium site (4gamers.be) which said that, when you download the patch, you can expact some files (maybe savegames) get deleted.

Please let it be a rumor! i dont wanna lose all of my earned cars and stuff!
:nervous:


GT_Die_Hard
 
Back