Would you like to have some girl who will drive through game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AleksandarSRB
  • 64 comments
  • 8,405 views

would you like to have girl who will drive trouth game???

  • Ashley Tisdale

    Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Carmen Electra

    Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Eva Mendes

    Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Other

    Votes: 42 61.8%

  • Total voters
    68
I'd want Cesar Millan.

cesarmillan1.jpg
 
Aren't we already getting Jay Leno?
 
A game about a girl who goes for a drive-thru McDonald's? Well I guess its original, I'll give you that.

But seriously, Gran Turismo has had barely any characterisation (mostly just voice-overs telling you how to do license tests). I think its proven it doesn't need any, its simply a driving game. Not an RPG or adventure game.
I've yet to meet a racing game (or film for that matter) which uses heavy plot and character use that doesn't turn out really bad. Steve McQueen's Le Mans was a great film beacause of its pure emotion and simple depiction of the experience of Le Mans, no need for intricate characters. Stallone's Driven is a good example of why characters and racing don't really match up too well (though I think its a decent film anyway).
 
haha Jay Leno, oooo sexy!!
 
Back