Your most wanted feature for GT7?

What's your most wanted feature for the next GT?

• Full VR compatibility

Votes: 50 17.9%
  • Deeper graphical configuration settings - FOV, framerate, maybe even 60<FPS

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • A-Spec, B-spec

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • More cars, man, that's all that matters.

Votes: 34 12.2%
  • More real world tracks

Votes: 69 24.7%
  • More fictional tracks

Votes: 16 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 82 29.4%

• Total voters
PleasedZestyGull-size_restricted.gif

Dynamic time and weather and a vastly superior AI. With PS5 there is no excuse.

Given the attention to detail that PD is known for I'd say given the time limitations imposed, we may not see this at launch.
Although I strongly suspect when it appeared staff were being pulled from Sport (the switch to 1 a/b/c daily per week, smaller content updates etc, hiring of a 3rd party to re-render GT6 cars, etc..) they've been working on GT7 for a little bit now. If it's true GT7 is to be a launch title alot of 'Sport' is going to be in 7.

BUT, I do believe it will eventually come.. hopefully.

...tis' speculative at best, though.

Last edited:
This is some of the stuff that I'd like to see either return or be introduced to GT7:

-----CARS-----
-Have cars from previous games already and not add them later after the game releases when they could be adding newer cooler cars that we haven't used/gotten before. It can be really boring using the same cars for 20 yrs, especially when they remove customisation options.

-More cars from countries like Australia that aren't currently in GTSport. I remember seeing the game marketed as something like "Support you're countries manufacturer's", but they left out so many of them.

-Less versions of the same cars (we don't need 2+ versions of the same car just cause a bumper or year is different)

-Drifting, drag racing, plus more.

-More roadcar/racecar variety like Forza 7 but different (Wagons, Pickups/Ute, electric, Dragsters, Solar,Touring cars, Antique, Vintage...) The some more widebody cars like the mileage store ones would pretty awesome too.

-Concept cars (from 1930s to present)

-----TRACKS-----
-Track creator (I loved this feature, especially for creating crazy tracks)

-Classic GT Tracks and newer real Tracks (also old tracks that have never been used in a game before)

-Better backgrounds for tracks (some of the backgrounds in GTSport look pretty bad compared to the tracks)

-----CUSTOMISATION-----
-GT Auto/Customisation (bodykits, wheels, spoilers) Remove option to select wheels from livery editor and keep the option to paint them there

-The option to paint cars like any other racing game and have the option of acquiring paint chips from purchased cars to add to the default paint options (if you purchase at least 1 of each car from a manufacturer you unlock all the paints for that manufacturer)

-Make it possible to search for decals in the livery editor

-Factory options that cars could of come with from the factory

-----ONLINE-----
-Minimum 32 player lobbies

-Progressive Time and Weather (can be for Story mode races as well)

-----OTHER-----
-A Spec & B Spec

-Faster loading for when the game isn't loading tracks, cars or photo mode locations

-More variety of music (less elevator type music)

-Improved Camera options (FOV, 360 degree exterior/bumper/roof/hood camera, no locking the camera to the vehicle-slight turns and move the whole camera which is really annoying) I'd like to see more than the rear of my vehicle when I go around corners, I much prefer other games camera's over GTSport.

-If keeping the purchase-able wheels and paint in GT7, have a tracker so we know how many we have in total and how many we still need. (If this is already a feature in GTSport I haven't found it)

I feel like GT7 needs at least half these features to be implemented before it would be worth buying considering how far they came with GT5/6 then to release GTSport was a pretty big U-turn IMO.

If there's one main thing that GT7 should get right, it's the proper implementation of turbo lag of turbocharged cars in the game. It would really help the game to live up on its title of being a 'real driving simulator', because the ones in the existing titles seem to be a joke when you look at it closely. Oh, and I hope the engine sounds do get better as well, too.

0) Fix the damn low grip atrocious physics and the nonlinear throttle.

1) More cars per lobby (32+ would be ideal)

2) A lot more tracks! This is one of the most negative sides of GT IMO.

3) Dynamic weather and time of day.

4) No 20.000.000 cars / no ridiculous grind.

5) Decent lobby options for qualifying, multi class racing.

6) Better career mode with specific cars as a prize. I wouldn't mind with a few cars being exclusive to certain harder career events.

7) Full VR support.

8) Better sounds.

Car tuning/parts upgrades.

Right now we have some great homologation specials like the R32 GT-R, E30 M3, Integrale etc. But I see little point in doing anything but mild tunes as we can’t upgrade brakes, chassis/rollcage and such.

The time may be past for this, but I'd like a decent amount of offline/single-player content. Beyond that, ditto the time and weather/environment changes as well as a lot of tracks. I especially like the longer, epic, scenic tracks like Circuit de La Sierra (and Route 11 from the days of yore), and would like to see more done with them.

While having a large number of cars is nice, I'd rather have a smaller set of well-rendered, realistic (including the sounds) sports and GT cars than a whole lot of trucks, SUVs, ports from old games, or even F1 cars (as they seem too easy in GT guise).

But I'm only a single buyer who has never tried making a game while GT has sold multitudinous millions of them.

I'm ready to buy a PS VR with the enjoyable prices they have atm. I just need a game that utilises it (racing game I mean) so since I am happy with everything as is that is my main choice. then porsche 550 spyder and some dynamic weather nordschleife

Dynamic daytime and weather
AI Races with total customisation (every single car of racing pack and their strengths would be set by mine)
Return of all prescious tracks from past - Citta Di Aria, Costa di Amalfi, Eiger Nordwand, Deep Forest
Return of RUF CTR Yellowbird

Boring real tracks. WTF? Minimum overtakes and fighting is problem of real racing. Low quality old-designed tracks (even if thew new "Tilkedrom") did it a lot. Racing loses popularity around the world. So let tansfer it (boring) to the racing game )))

I hate to admit it but kub_man has a point with the racing game. GT isn't simulator enough to compete with true simulators but it lost the gaming energy the old ones had. Forza being main competitor it needs to improve on the enjoyment part over the grind. And at this point I think it's mainly just adding more to what they have rather than reworking stuff.

And as a reply to sabertooth.

After reading specs of next playstation and also how soon it will be here. making it for ps4 will basically mean that it will be reskin of this game. The reason why there isnt dynamic weather and more AI brain and cars and content is because it's already pushing ps4 to the edge (without droping the consistency of a framerate and quality corner cutting)

Hello all,

Here in disorder what I would like to have in future updates of GT Sport (or GT 7) :
  • -more options in lobbies settings (driving view accepted, max level for traction control…)
  • -ability to make our own BOP, because the one for NCars is a real disaster.
  • -ability to select specific cars in different category (with own bop) to make GR X more efficient for all (Because I think some of the most exiting cars to drive in this game are in GRX, Fittipaldi, Zonda, P1, Honda Project etc)
  • -Personalize FOV
And the principal one, a little revolution for me is this thing :
(I let you discover for yourself by following the link below, it takes me around two days to make it, specially for the interface, based on the original game)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPnDd2zVThg&t=443s

thank you in advance for your feedback
Nb :
Code circuit in yellow
-Dash numbers : first brake distance (from 1 to 4)
-Letter : Direction of first Turn (left or Right, or combinaison )
-Number : Gear suggestion
Nb 2 : There is a mistake for Suzuka, 4 dashes instead of 2…

GT sportily ;)

- Better physics

- More real life tracks

- Bring back classic original tracks (Grand Valley, Deep Forest, Trail Mt, etc)

- More RL GT3/4 race cars

- Live streams within the game of top split FIA races

- Longer FIA races

- Lower tyre wear setting

- Better SR and DR system

- Improve Fia points system so it's fair

Might as well add my wishes.
1. Shuffle racing.

2. Tracks- real or fake. Just give me lots if them.

3. This ones hard as I love the discipline, but get rid of rally. It’s never been done right in terms of physics, It’s not point to point and it’s not rally cross. What is it?

4. Extensive private lobby options for me to created the racing experience I want.

5. Much better/finer tuning options.

6. Allow flipping voice chat in my private rooms.

7. Did I mention shuffle racing and more tracks?

These are just off the top of my noggin while I sit in a parking lot waiting for the kid.

Main menu like GT4

Car Showroom like GT5 Prologue

- Mission hall challenge like GT4
- GT Auto
- Used car (Standar Showrrom)
- More extended and proper GT league like GT4
- More accurate classes, for example, GR-X only for VGT´S (GR.1 without vgt´s)
- Multiclass races
- Toyota GT-One, Nissan R390 and Koenigsegg :drool:
- And please possibility to sell any car

Main menu like GT4

Car Showroom like GT5 Prologue

- Mission hall challenge like GT4
- GT Auto
- Used car (Standar Showrrom)
- More extended and proper GT league like GT4
- More accurate classes, for example, GR-X only for VGT´S (GR.1 without vgt´s)
- Multiclass races
- Toyota GT-One, Nissan R390 and Koenigsegg :drool:
- And please possibility to sell any car

I agree with the showroom and menus. It would be frigging awesome if it had the same curser sounds from GT4. Very nostalgic.

Back