Polyphony Digital has released the v1.14 update to GT Sport overnight.
Weighing in at just 139MB it is, as expected, not a major patch. Instead it brings a handful of alterations to various details within the game.
This includes a rejig to the penalty judgement system. A significant number of players complained of the sensitivity of the penalty system following the changes in v1.13. This update seems to have dialed it back a bit, with both penalty and Sportsmanship Rating (SR) changes a little less trigger happy.
The full patch notes are as follows.
An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
1. Sports Mode
– The judgement algorithms for the Sportsmanship Rating (SR) and Penalties have been adjusted.
2. Brand Central
– The Mazda’s photo spots #4 and #5 can now be used.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Fixed an issue with the Gran Turismo F1500T-A where the grip strength of the Super Soft tyres was too weak;
– Fixed an issue wherein the chequered pattern when adjusting the “Peak Brightness Settings” on HDR compatible monitors during the initial setup was not displayed properly;
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!
As always, there may be other changes not listed within the official notes. Please keep an eye on our Undocumented Changes thread for details.
Featured image courtesy of 05XR8.