When we announced GTPlanet’s SRT Tomahawk X Challenge just over a month ago, it made one of GT6’s toughest Seasonal Events even more competitive, as hundreds of GTPlanet users sent in their lap times to win exclusive posters signed by the SRT design team – the same people who conceived one of the craziest Vision GT cars yet.
Our two fastest winners, @Krl_fight and @Killerbee2U, scored posters with an extra signature from Kazunori Yamauchi himself! Unlike most time-trial competitions, our challenge featured a blind leaderboard, so the contestants didn’t know where they stood on the leaderboards until the very end of the competition.
Without further ado, here’s our top 12 poster winners, and a ride-along video of the insanely fast lap set by our top competitor, @Krl_fight:
- Krl_fight (Krl_fight) – 3:19.091
- Killerbee2U (killerbee2u) – 3:34.330
- Kinderknect (Cam-Caster) – 3:37.794
- GTracer22 (GTP_GTRacer22) – 3:41.626
- Sier_Pinski (XizangM1) – 3:44.564
- BEBOP_Bill (BEBOP-zero) – 3:55.043
- Razgriz8492nd (Raz8492nd) – 3:57.013
- GTP Ziggy (zplay24) – 4:01.567
- TeamCZRRacing (TeamACRZARacingo) – 4:20.196
- Jbaffoh (Whisper_Crew) – 4:29.889
- RacingChamp30 (RacingChamp30) – 4:41.927
- ccaranna (cjr3559) – 4:45.904
Unbeknownst to many competing in the Seasonal Event, SRT Vehicle Integration engineer Jeff Reece (Ishmael13) was setting hot laps, too, and ultimately finished with a 3:25.901 – one of the fastest times in the United States! Nicely done, Jeff – it’s great to see someone involved in the car’s development also has some serious driving skills in GT6.
Congratulations to all of our winners, and thanks to the SRT team, Kazunori Yamauchi, and Polyphony Digital for their help in organizing this contest!