It’s another fine week for color addicts, as Polyphony Digital has updated the GT Sport Mileage Exchange update.
As usual, the cars from last week — the Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car and Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car — remain. These should change next week, bringing the BMW M4 Safety Car back round and swap in the Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car.
For the most part, the other items are simply cycling through those we’ve seen before. Good news if you’re new to the game, or didn’t have the Mileage Points to spare before; not so good if you’ve already picked everything up. A few of the wheels are making a repeat appearance from near the game’s initial launch in October, so it may be a good chance to fill in any blanks you may have.
The exception, as usual, is the selection of paints. Although there are three repeats, everything else is new. That includes the special manufacturer paints of Polaris White from Jaguar and McLaren Orange from… well… McLaren. One of the repeat paints is the rather nice holographic PZK Colorshift, so it’s a good chance to grab this again for the first time in nearly six months.
If you still need to pick up some Mi points for the Exchange’s items, check out our tips and tricks on how to get quick Mi points via the Achievements.
These items will remain available until 0859 UTC on April 3, at which point everything — including the cars — should change.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – March 27–April 3
- Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car – N500 – 2500 Mi
- ENKEI RP05 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI RP05 (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- RAYS GTS (Black, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- RAYS GTS (Silver) – 100 Mi
- RAYS GTS (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing RCIII (Gold) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing RCIII (White) – 100 Mi
- WORK XSA04C (White) – 100 Mi
- WORK XSA04C (Silver) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Italia 150 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Italia 150 (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Italia 150 (Black) – 100 Mi
- KMC KM677 (Black) – 100 Mi
- KMC KM677 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- American Racing AR104 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI RA033 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 02 – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 02 – 100 Mi
- TOW 03 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 6 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 7 – 500 Mi
- Polaris White – 500 Mi
- McLaren Orange – 500 Mi
- K1 Aluminum Met. (Gray) – 500 Mi
- R1 Matte Metallic (Red) – 500 Mi
- R2 Liquid Met. (Red) – 500 Mi
- Y1 Dark Candy Met. (Brown) – 500 Mi
- G7 Dark Candy Met. (Green) – 500 Mi
- G6 Fluorescent (Green) – 500 Mi
- Y4 Matte (Yellow) – 500 Mi
- B1 Dark Candy Met. (Blue) – 500 Mi
- P1 Fluorescent (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P5 Matte (Purple) – 500 Mi
- PZK Colorshift – 500 Mi
- B4 Chrome (Blue) – 1000 Mi
Feature image courtesy of DatNoiseV12.