A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6, featuring non-race cars, NASCAR stock cars, Japanese non-race cars, and American race cars. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, and tips and tricks.
All events will be available through September 3rd, 2015 at 0300 GMT/UTC – though records set after the same time on 20th August will not be registered.
Non-Race Car Super Lap
- Grand Valley East
- Normal cars, 500PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 100,000cr; Silver: 60,000cr, Bronze: 35,000cr
- Gift: GT POLARIZED 008-P
NASCAR Stock Car Time Trial
- Midfield Raceway
- Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 240,000cr; Silver: 120,000cr, Bronze: 72,000cr
- Gift: GT OLD GENERATION 006-W
Japanese Non-Race Car Drift Trial
- Special Stage Route 7
- Normal cars
- Gold: 110,000cr; Silver: 66,000cr, Bronze: 33,000cr
- Gift: GT MILITARY 009-W
America Race Car Drift Trial
- Midfield Raceway Reverse
- Racing cars
- Gold: 225,000cr; Silver: 124,000cr, Bronze: 78,750cr
- Gift: GT METALLIC 007-W
GT6 Photomode image by BlameAuntJemima.