Polyphony have let loose the latest batch of Seasonal Events in Gran Turismo 6. This week’s events take you to three well-paced technical circuits where attack speeds are the key to victory. Three challenge levels cover this week’s events, giving you a choice of capable sporting and racing metal.
This week’s prizes are an interesting and choice of wheels, ranging from an SUV to an exotic French sports car. You can find all the details below, and don’t hesitate to swing by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and more.
All events will be available through December 14th, 2016 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Brands Hatch Indy Circuit, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 500PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 275,000cr; Silver: 165,000cr, Bronze: 137,500cr
- Gift: Gold: Range Stormer ’04
- Silver: GT OLD GENERATION 003-W
- Bronze: Matte Black
Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Nürburgring GP /F, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 600PP Max, Sports/Soft compounds or less
- Gold: 479,000cr; Silver: 287,400cr, Bronze: 239,500cr
- Gift: Gold: Sambabus Typ 2 (T1) ’62
- Silver: GT FLUORESCENCE 007-W
- Bronze: Matte Purple
Expert Level Race Car Challenge
- Circuit de la Sarthe 2009, 2 Laps
- Racing cars, 700PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 553,000cr; Silver: 331,800cr, Bronze: 276,500cr
- Gift: Gold: GT by Citroën Road Car
- Silver: GT GREY 001-N
- Bronze: Matte Gray