A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6, featuring the DeltaWing, 4WD non-race and tuned cars, non-race cars and 2WD race cars. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, and tips and tricks.
All events will be available through May 13th, 2015 at 23:00 GMT/UTC.
4WD Non-Race Car and Tuner Car Super Lap
- Deep Forest Raceway
- Normal and tuned cars, 600PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Gold: 92,000cr; Silver: 55,000cr, Bronze: 27,600cr
- Gift: GT MILITARY 004-W
DeltaWing Super Lap
- Red Bull Ring
- 690PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 235,000cr; Silver: 141,000cr, Bronze: 70,500cr
- Gift: GT GUNMETAL 005-W
Non-Race Car Drift Trial
- Matterhorn Short Track
- Normal cars
- Gold: 108,000cr; Silver: 65,000cr, Bronze: 32,400cr
- Gift: Chrome 004-W
Race Car Drift Trial
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Racing cars
- Gold: 175,000cr; Silver: 105,000cr, Bronze: 52,500cr
- Gift: GT Grey 009-N
GT6 Photomode image by yewles1.