New seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6. Unlike previous week’s where the featured events were very formulaic in nature, this week’s events are a mix of challenge events, drift trials, and a special single-lap time trial featuring stock and tuned cars on the Nürburgring Nordschleife – with weather and time changes enabled.
This week’s prizes are unlike those offered previously as well as all reward vehicles are delivered to the victor’s garage with parts installed. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and much more.
All events will be available through January 13th, 2015 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
European Race Car Expert Challenge
- Circuit de la Sierra, 10 Laps
- Racing cars, 600PP Max, Racing/Hard, Racing/Soft compounds or higher
- Gold: 900,000cr; Silver: 450,000cr, Bronze: 360,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Courage C60 – Peugeot ’03 (Parts Installed)
- Silver: Matte Black
- Bronze: GT MILITARY 010-C
Non-Race Car and Tuned Car Single-Lap Time Trial
- Nürburgring Nordschleife
- Normal and tuned cars, 550PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 1,500,000cr; Silver: 1,100,000cr, Bronze: 700,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Vertigo Race Car ’04 (Parts Installed)
- Silver: GT GUNMETAL 001-C
- Bronze: Matte Light Red
Death Valley Special Drift Trial
- Death Valley
- Gold: 1,500,000cr; Silver: 1,000,000cr, Bronze: 700,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Viper GTS-R Concept ’00 (Parts Installed)
- GT CHROME 002-W
- GT PASTELTONE 006-W
Photomode image by BlameAuntJemima.