A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6, featuring the legendary Ferrari F40, non-race cars, tuned cars, and race cars. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, and tips and tricks.
All events will be available through April 29th, 2015 at 23:00 GMT/UTC.
American Non-Race Cars Super Lap
- Normal cars, 500PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 85,000cr; Silver: 51,000cr, Bronze: 25,500cr
- Gift: GT CHROME 007-W
Ferrari F40 Super Lap
- Apricot Hill Raceway
- 550PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 210,000cr; Silver: 126,000cr, Bronze: 63,000cr
- Gift: GT POLARIZED 002-P
Non-Racecar and Tuned Car Drift Trial
- Tokyo R246 Reverse
- Normal and Tuned cars
- Gold: 98,000cr; Silver: 59,000cr, Bronze: 29,400cr
- Gift: Matte Light Blue
Race Car Drift Trial
- Eiger Nordwand Short Track Reverse
- Racing cars
- Gold: 195,000cr; Silver: 117,000cr, Bronze: 58,500cr
- Gift: GT GUNMETAL 002-C
GT6 Photomode image by DonkeyDoctor.