2014 United Sports Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
  • 323,608 views
Garcia isn't happy that the GTD driver in the Audi is holding him up.
 
I feel silly saying this, but the Rolex 24 is the top trending "trend" on Twitter right now..
Well it's a damn good thing that the race is not popular enough to be on TV right now. :rolleyes:

And I see that the 57 Krohn car is only 5 laps down now.
 
This video was just posted on YT. This is not me recording. It seems as though there have been some TV viewers where FOX blatantly decided not to air the race for them.

 
The problems aren't with IMSA themselves, it's FOX that's dropping the ball.
 



For the caution, some entertainment, kinda different.
 
I'd like to see NBC Sports steal this away like they did with F1 coverage.

I hope not, when SPEED (of course now FS1) dropped F1, I was afraid that it would go to NBCS because I don't get it at all. I have to search just to find a stream that may or not may not be legal.

It also doesn't help that NBCS goes to commercial every few laps.
 
#4 Corvette C7R stream is now officially off.
 
The camera 1 stream is back up (has been for a little while now).
Yep. That's what I'm watching now. I missed a huge chuck of the stream because of my computer and my horrible Internet though. :c
 
What have I missed? I see both the SRT Vipers are farther down in the standings.
 
That's what I'm using with a separate MRN feed for audio.

Also looks like the one on IMSA is also about 20 seconds behind it too.. odd.
 
What have I missed? I see both the SRT Vipers are farther down in the standings.
One had to go back to the garage for some reason, the other had an extended pitstop to rebuild a destroyed front body work.
 
This is why I don't like that they kept Grand-Am's caution rule..
 
I don't like the one guy (wish I knew his name) on MRN and he has all the info in front him to make sure he is correct...I mean what gives.
 
Got on the IMSA stream. Was fine for 10 minutes before my flash player crashed. Refreshed the page and basically got told "Access Denied."
 
Got on the IMSA stream. Was fine for 10 minutes before my flash player crashed. Refreshed the page and basically got told "Access Denied."

Yeah that has been happening to a few of us.

EDIT: Black flag for Patrick Long
 
Pat Long getting the black flag.. :(
 
Going to bed. Hopefully they'll have a highlight reel tomorrow.
 
Back