2014 United Sports Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
  • 323,599 views
#3 Corvette in the pits, looks like it's leaking fluid pretty bad.
 
Muscle Milk down 2 laps :guilty:
 
Only douchebags pronounce Audi as "Oddie". :rolleyes:
 
Been under caution for almost 30 minutes for Extreme Speed #1 stopping with mechanical issues. It should've been green flag 25 minutes ago...
 
All that watching this has done for me is wish that the WEC season would start soon.
 
Endurance races get weird late at night...

Capture1.PNG

Ryan Eversley
Weird dude sitting next to me in Fla...

EDIT: What the hell happened to the IMSA.com stream!?

"You are not authorized to access this page"

The 🤬 is this!?
 
Last edited:
EDIT: What the hell happened to the IMSA.com stream!?

"You are not authorized to access this page"

The 🤬 is this!?

I just reloaded it and picked the #9 camera, have video but no commentary :/
 
Last edited:
The stream for one of the Corvettes (I can't remember which one though) is gone from the list. Various onboards work though, even the Mazda diesel is still up despite them being in the garage.
 
The people in charge doesn't seem to want to make Daytona 24H a great international race. Even the "low-budget" Nürnburgring 24H has much greater coverage. The Dubai 24H race is also a good measure on how to do a 24H race broadcast.
 
In the past, the American broadcast was on SPEED, it was pretty good despite them wanting to leave part way in to show coverage of NASCAR, which a lot of people don't care to see.

Blame American networks covering racing like they would football, baseball, or basketball.

EDIT: An update on the IMSA.com stream, they fixed the broadcast stream, but there is no audio, streams for individual cars work just fine.
 
My short video of lap 1. We had a terrific day at the racetrack. My first time to Daytona, it's amazing.



Changed privacy settings to Public. Please try again! Sorry!
 
Last edited:
@Chaz Lambo "This video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings."

Also, the Ford Ecoboost V6 sounds pretty nice, but I'll go back to the #10
 
The live broadcast can be viewed with audio, but there is no commentary. And they occasionally switch to see some guy messing with stuff.
 
The live broadcast can be viewed with audio, but there is no commentary. And they occasionally switch to see some guy messing with stuff.

I don't need commentary, just a full view, the guys at MRN that we've all listened to since 7pm PST last night suck so just cars and my live timing and scoring is perfectly fine.

I'm using IMSA Stream, then using MRN audio.

Link for the IMSA one, mine died and wouldn't start back up.
 
I'm using IMSA Stream, then using MRN audio.

I'm doing that as well, but I think that the audio may be behind.
 
I'm doing that as well, but I think that the audio may be behind.

Audio seems correct to me, they just said Max Angelelli pit and Jordan Taylor took over and my timing and scoring confirmed this.
 
They tell us about what happened to the PC car rather than show us. :indiff::rolleyes:
 
@Chaz Lambo "This video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings."

Also, the Ford Ecoboost V6 sounds pretty nice, but I'll go back to the #10

Oops. Edited my privacy settings, please try again.
 
Back