2014 United Sports Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
  • 323,597 views
Before the IMSA stream got back up.....

Be5q0QbCIAAAO3i.jpg
 
Can't get to get it runing...
 
Wow, 5 hours sleeping and I'm surprised there were only 2 pages to read here.

Great news about Memo, maybe just a couple broken bones?

speedtv stream and MRN working here. 👍
 
Did they just say that the Sun is rising to the west of us?
Is he from south of the equator?

Sorry. DPost
 
Can't connect to the stream.

I miss ALMS already.
 
Blocking people outside US maybe?
 
Onboard with the #56 BMW. :drool:
 
IMSA Stream working now :D

:lol: at the mics still being on...
 
I think the commentators left their mics on, some weird stuff going on here.

I wonder how long it's going to take for them to realize that. I bet the reaction will be priceless.
 
Well we now know how they plan the broadcasts :lol:
 
TK talking about the Dow Jones was rather amusing :lol:
 
Dammit, now the audio is gone gain.
 
got it thanks!
 
audio: "how's my bald spot look" I'm certain they had no idea the mic was still on.
 
TV coverage about to begin. Sweeeeeet!!!

I've had enough of this lap top on my lap and cords for the mouse, power and headphones, not to mention the streaming problems.


Was that the Posey? Nope it was Dempsey but it was written by Posey.
 
Last edited:
#91 Viper screwed up its pit exit and had to be pushed back in. Now going.
 
What? You haven't been following the mullet master?

IIRC he wasn't going to cut it till after the 24hr, or something like that.
 
I'm back watching too and so glad about the good news.
 
I'm back watching too and so glad about the good news.
Yeah, the car was looking VERY bad, the front end was litrally non existing.
 
Caution, and wow the sun came up fast.

#48 Audi in pits (live stream car).
 
Definitely my favorite part of racing - those 5 min rotor and brake pad changes are fantastic.
 
Wow, just saw better coverage of that 99 crash.

90 brake change.

MM, get that piece of metal in there, hurry! Wow. :rolleyes:
 
#91 Viper screwed up its pit exit and had to be pushed back in. Now going.

Pit situation must be very tight with 67 cars starting. At the track yesterday, we watched a lot of cars overshooting or having to wait to go in or out because it's so close.
 
Back