2014 United Sports Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
  • 323,594 views
I just noticed I don't see Team Sahlen.
I did notice the Nonamaker's in the Conti race running a Cayman in the ST class.
 
Anyone else noticed they didn't show highlights of the race so far on Fox Sports 1? I missed a huge chunk of the race yesterday.
 
And there goes the #4.
 
#4 Corvette going to the garage.
 
#4's blowing up.
 
I thought they said these debris cautions were supposed to be short, sure seems like it is taking a long time to just go grab a tire off the track.

Because silly Grand-Am caution rules.
 
Fire marshall gets so close he catches his face with fluid. Awesome.
 
Smokin' race. Marshalls completely overstrained. :lol:
 
Was he even bothered that it was on fire?

And it's still burning...
 
Are they hiring retirees to run fire extinguishers or what?
 
:lol: NASCAR safety teams
 
That car was on for a podium until then.

These Oreca FLM09's have never ran a 24 hour race before.
 
At least it makes the race more exciting with another caution.
Still cringeworthy how they acted.
 
I hate to laugh at these guys, but like I said before safety is no laughing matter and cutting the IMSA safety team was a big mistake. No offense to these guys, but I wouldn't feel super comfortable having my life in the hands of someone who can't even operate a fire extinguisher properly.
 
I hate to laugh at these guys, but like I said before safety is no laughing matter and cutting the IMSA safety team was a big mistake. No offense to these guys, but I wouldn't feel super comfortable having my life in the hands of someone who can't even operate a fire extinguisher properly.

I really hope they make some changes after this race. Shocking how poorly that was handled.

Safety isn't political.
 
IMSA Stream working now :D

:lol: at the mics still being on...
Does anybody remember the 2012 Rolex 24 where the Motors TV coverage had the mics left on during the ad breaks? I heard "apparently his wife wouldn't let him" :lol:
 
They finally showed the highlights of the race. What took them so long? :banghead:
 
@hawkeye122 Basically sums up the point I'm trying to make 👍

As for the LMPC..

 
They finally showed the highlights of the race. What took them so long? :banghead:
Uhm, that was already the third or fourth time since they went on-air again today.
 
Bummed the Vette went behind the wall. Things are heating up lol.. glad everyone's ok, too bad for Starworks - love the pinups!

If I have to watch that stupid Fox Sports Go app commercial one more time and be reminded my Android phone can't get it... :grumpy: 🤬
 
First time I've heard of a Transmission bearing failure.

BTW, Morning everyone :D
 
#93 wasn't top Viper was it?
 
Back