2019 ADAC TOTAL Nurburgring 24hSports Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 309 comments
Is it just me or have these 24h race threads become less active in the recent years? The Le Mans thread was also quite quiet. Can't remember how the Daytona 24h thread was.
Forum threads get less traffic in these days of unsocial media, plus we tend to watch the race and not post until something noteworthy happens. The penalty for the leader being case in point. I heard about the penalty and then accessed this thread - only then am I going to see new posts.

Oh. A BMW with a problem.

And now the #29 Audi is in strife! Puncture and serious bodywork damage on the right-rear...

He's parked it! Van der Linde's parked it!

At this pace they may yet win this.

Edit: Pointless trivia: Just after Adam Christodoulou finishes his interview with the English commentary(blames the Supra)... the #89 zombie golf that took 13 hours off has passed him.

Last edited:
Don't know what's going on with these helicopter shots of the #911...

Meanwhile, the #44 Falken Porsche is in the pits following a spin. Damage to the front, repairs are underway... and it's been wheeled into the garage.

Estre vs Vanthoor, 50 minutes to go. Gap is the Dottinger-Höhe to the S/F line :)

So Boring.

Edit, stupid misread.

Gap now 52 seconds so the Audi can probably do it, but no mistakes allowed.

Audi haven't be at the front of this race until misfortune struck the leaders. No mistakes and they win.

Back