2019 ADAC TOTAL Nurburgring 24hSports Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 309 comments
If you listen to what was being said, no car is exempt from this sort of thing. They all have things that can go wrong that will take ages to replace.

100. Surprised there are any BMW's left.
Of course but a headlight should be one of those things that you can change ASAP as they are more prone to damage than most. Especially on a car that height.

I mean, don't know if one can call that "racing" from the AMG. More like driving in the mirrors. There's about 13 hours to go. It won't survive the next corner driving like that.

I mean, don't know if one can call that "racing" from the AMG. More like driving in the mirrors. There's about 13 hours to go. It won't survive the next corner driving like that.

True. But the entertainment value is through the roof. I'm sitting here, eating a T-Bone with a cold beer, watching Rast chase Van der Zande, and thinking to myself.... this is amazing... this is the only place I want to be. Call me dramatic, slightly intoxicated, or a complete moron. I'm zen as 🤬 right now.

lPQ24f.gif

well that's once around the clock. Porsche still going strong.

#89 Golf still hasn't given up since pitting after 4 laps. Engine has been completely removed and is mostly back in now 12 hours later.

Last edited:
Hi all. I had a disaster call followed by a minor league baseball game, so I missed the overnight hours in the race. Anything as wildly dramatic as the Manta sadness?

Sorry, I just got back.

The pole sitting #2 Merc clobbered the Supra, the Supra made it out, the Merc not so much. Another BMW went down, so only the #33 Falken remains. Glickenhaus was up to 2nd, then headlight issues forced it way back, but still fairly strong, despite a recent spin on the GP...probably more.

More importantly.

The pole sitting #2 Merc clobbered the Supra, the Supra made it out, the Merc not so much. Another BMW went down, so only the #33 Falken remains. Glickenhaus was up to 2nd, then headlight issues forced it way back, but still fairly strong, despite a recent spin on the GP...probably more.

More importantly.

Spiffy. Thanks! And go Manta! I had to leave shortly after its mishap.

Still great battle for 2nd! I love seeing the Yellow Calibra still putting around, minding its own business too.

Back