2019 Touring Car discussion - WTCC, BTCC etcTouring Cars 

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 664 comments
Is the TCR Australia stream super laggy tonight for anyone else or is it just me?
Yeah, keeps freezing. Seems to be okay now.

Jeez, Morcom.

Dramas for Ingall. Cox in the Alfa is able to keep pace with Girolami. Moffat got a good start as well. Racing looks better each event.

Yeah, keeps freezing. Seems to be okay now.

Jeez, Morcom.

Dramas for Ingall. Cox in the Alfa is able to keep pace with Girolami. Moffat got a good start as well. Racing looks better each event.
Their website wasn't working, SpeedCafe wasn't working either. Went to their facebook page and it's fine, though something REALLY strange is that I am hosting a watch party for it and my feed it several minutes behind everyone else watching. Race hasn't even started for me yet. :lol:

Their website wasn't working, SpeedCafe wasn't working either. Went to their facebook page and it's fine, though something REALLY strange is that I am hosting a watch party for it and my feed it several minutes behind everyone else watching. Race hasn't even started for me yet. :lol:
Hope you're up to speed now. The cars are awesome on this high speed circuit. :)

Hope you're up to speed now. The cars are awesome on this high speed circuit. :)
Watching the standard feed now and it's up to date. If I try to watch the feed in the facebook watch party it's WAY behind. Not sure what the deal is there.

OuvEyGi.jpg

9DC4uPN.jpg

h8lTIIU.jpg

JANbXtf.jpg

SrTCN2C.jpg

iEvvfYT.jpg

fW9pAkQ.jpg

dE6WYkJ.jpg

U7TGT76.jpg

3k7hMo2.jpg

ndRsPGH.jpg

xGFyb7P.jpg

Xoaa1rq.jpg

IuwLMNa.jpg

SLkFxLr.jpg

cBkrgm0.jpg

pyLB2up.jpg

i1L3TDm.jpg

5QMjU3W.jpg

TJGEGjx.jpg

ZGrjgYC.jpg
nxbFMFh.jpg

The cars and liveries look so different than on tv, ay? So fat and stuck to the ground. Liveries look professional. I still recommend people see these cars in person. They'd get a real appreciation for all TCR/WTCR series.

Last edited:
A strong start for Jason Plato at Silverstone this weekend - he tops BTCC Free Practice 1 for the Power Maxed Vauxhall team. Leading championship trio Turkington, Jordan and Cammish finish the session 12th, 5th and 2nd respectively, with Ash Sutton's Subaru slotting between Cammish and Matt Neal in 3rd.

UPDATE 1: Plato goes fastest again in Free Practice 2, with both Halfords Yuasa Hondas of Cammish and Neal close behind.

UPDATE 2: A close qualifying session sees Plato claim Race 1 pole on his hunt for his first victory of the season. Chris Smiley and Matt Neal round out the top three in their FK8 Hondas; title protagonists Turkington, Cammish and Jordan will start 6th, 7th and 14th on the grid.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Tom Ingram and Jack Goff for their victories at a soaking wet Silverstone today. Missed the first two BTCC races as I was away, but what a topsy-turvy end to the weekend!

As far as championship standings are concerned, Colin Turkington goes into Brands Hatch GP with a 16-point advantage over Dan Cammish, with Andrew Jordan just one point behind the pair. Should make for a tense season finale...

Are those RAYS wheels(I'm in my phone). Trying to zoom in and can't make out the name.

If they are, the Maaza Axela diesel in Super Taikyu run RAYS on that and their Mazda Demio diesel.

Last edited:
Are those RAYS wheels(I'm in my phone). Trying to zoom in and can't make out the name.

If they are, the Mazda Axela diesel in Super Taikyu run RAYS on that and their Mazda Demio diesel
👍 https://tcr-japan.jp/news_tcr/2019/191002_0.html
MAZDA 3 TCR, the new TCR vehicle, was announced.
From 2020, we will start running in TCR series in each country.
Engine and transmission
Engine: i4 Mazda3 TCR, single turbo
Output: 350 HP, Torque: 490 Nm,
RPM limit: 7,000, Maximum speed: 150 mph
Gearbox: SADEV 6 speed sequential w / paddle shifter
(optional: XTRAC Sequential Gearbox)
Engine Management: Magneti Morelli
Data System and Dash: Motec L180
Body: Mazda Design
Suspension: Custom four-corner strut with A-arm
Damper: Bilstein coil-overs ( optional Ohlin coil-overs)
・ Brake: Brembo
Wheel: Rays 10 ″ x 18 ″
・ Seat: SPARCO
・ Pedal box: Tilton adjustable
・ Handle: MPi

m3_1.jpg

m3_2.jpg

Last edited:
Back